Just when I thought

« : Why you so empty !? 

Why must you hold in soo much & hide it.? That's what bug me about you. You pull people in & then push them away because of your anxiety. You don't know what's gonna happen so just let life grow , while you just sit & wait for the next person.

I texted her after I asked her input on how she felt that I stopped flirting with her, she being to grow confused and then from Yes, Thanks and nothing. That's why she got the overly wondering text.

       Say I'm wrong, say I'm rude , but you won't know how I feel until I express it aggressively. I feel as though she's waisting my time. One day we're holding hands, very close and then another guy comes and I'm just a friend.

Something just dawned on me.

Is she using me for the empty void she feels from past guys?

One question I can only answer she feel as though I would tell the world, when she admits that she loves my gentle touch, or hugs I embrace.

» : You just described my whole life

Was all she said , I couldn't even explain my emotions. I knew i had her as a book I was reading on the daily , but just to by past my question that I long for bothered me. Her dead vibe sometimes disturbed me, where I just wanna just explode with my diatribe movement.

     I want to cut her off but when we at school together it's very much different, the atmosphere she makes you think we're one, but actually aren't equal. Maybe it's a sign from God.

         I ignore all her new pictures , names and more to at least push away from her. When we first met she said we were cute , when I begin to walk her to class and her bus. Now I feel like she running , while playing hide & seek with my heart and I don't like that. She won't ever know how I feel until I leave.