Chapter One: Jeongyeon

It was a sunny hell afternoon for people who are living in Seoul Korea, according to the weather forecast, the highest heat index it took today is about 38° degrees and it's like cooking a human alive while walking on the hot busy streets of Seoul in the midst of summer or melting yourself in a house that is lack of air circulation.

Unfortunately for the lovebirds in the dorm, the heat of the summer was never a reason or becomes a boundary for them to stop cuddling with each other— even if they're stinking nor sweating a lot.

“Babe, can you hug me? I feel really cold right now, it's like im going to die if I didn't feel your warmth.” The small girl with the tattoo said with exaggeration just to get her lover's attention, she wraps an arm around her lover's waist and slowly pulling her closer to her. “Hmm, go on you can hug me.” The older girl answered, raising her leg to rest it on top of the younger's leg and wraps her arms around her torso, laying her head in the younger girl's chest.

“Aww jagi-yah, I want some cuddles too~” The pale girl said louder for the other couple to hear, of course her competitive side came out when she saw the couple doing that in front of her and her girlfriend, she'll not going to sit there and stare at them hugging each other, she wanted some cuddles too.

The other girl heard and look at her in instant, supposedly she'll do her plates that are supposed to be pass by tomorrow but when her girlfriend is needy (more like being competitive to the other couple) she'll be there no matter what, so she didn't hesitate to pull her girlfriend towards her to straddle her lap before wrapping her arms around the girl's neck, smiling like a fool.

“You're copying me.” The small girl said, pouting while looking at the other lovebird who's on the other side of the sofa. “No im not, I just want Sana unnie cuddling with me.”

“Yes you are! I asked Minari to cuddle with me first.”

“Nope! I didn't copy you.”

“Yes you are you're lying!”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No, you're just jealous because im in Sana unnie's lap while both of you are just hugging each other like a six years old kid who's done fighting with each other.” She said before blowing a raspberry to annoy the hell out of the other girl who's looking at her with her eyebrows meeting each other.

“Can you guys stop? Both of you are acting like a kid, Chaeyoung and Dahyun-ah. Can we please stop and enjoy the cuddles?” Mina said with her small tiny voice, trying not to make another argument between the two competitive bestfriend. Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun nodded, glaring with each other before looking away to focus on their girlfriends.

Meanwhile, after all the arguments and cuddles in the living room, there's one person from the kitchen who's holding a pan in her left hand and placed her right hand on her waist, looking at them like she's about to skin them alive. She rolled her eyes as she walks towards the lovebirds in the living room.

“Get. . .” She hit Chaeyoung's head with a pan but not too hard.

“Up.” She also hit Dahyun's head, the same as Chaeyoung. Both girls suddenly stand up, holding their heads and pouting in front of the girl with a pan on her head.

“For heaven's sake guys, it's so hot in here like we're in a free trial in hell. The fan is not open— same as the aircon. . . yet you guys still cling on your girlfriends like your life depends on them for Pete's sake, what the fuck did love did to you?” The older girl scolds both of them, leaving Mina and Sana laughing before getting up from their seat.

“Relax Jeongyeon unnie, don't scold your roommates too much.” Sana said, patting Dahyun's shoulder before messing her hair up. “Yeah, and besides it's been a while since we last came here you know. We've been in Japan for too long.” Mina added.

“Oh, yeah? How could I relax and never scold them when I always wake up in the middle of the night with Dahyun and Chaeyoung bickering around with their loud voices and having a video chat with the both of you and lots of saying ‘Baby? I love you, don't leave me. Please?’ or ‘Jagi-ah, im going to marry you soon, wait for me, okay?’. I haven't got a proper sleep since then!” Jeongyeon glared at both of them before pointing below her eyes.

“J-Just look how tired my eyes are! I already have a sack of eyebags now give me a break.” She added as she crossed her arms before looking at the women in front of her.

“We're sorry Jeongyeon unnie.” Chaeyoung pouted before hugging the older latter. Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jeongyeon are assigned roommates in their dorm, they've been friends for years— bestfriends rather.

Even though the two younger girls are hyper than Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon can tolerate them and go with flow together with her two other friends but the problem is, having other girls around their small group of friends which is Mina and Sana, it makes Jeongyeon feel uncomfortable a little bit since she's starting to be the fifth wheel of the gang.

If only Jeongyeon could graduate from their college faster than the two girls, she'll move away as much as possible from Dahyun and Chaeyoung since she's been irritated a lot (Not the 'serious bad irritated') since there are many things she doesn't like in this dorm;

1. Both of them are lazy, she's the only one who cleans a lot.

2. They're loud as fuck and Jeongyeon just wanted to be at peace for like a good minute.

3. Both of them have girlfriends who always visit at their dorm (who's also loud specially Sana).

“You better be! Now, go wash the dishes and fix the table. We're eating late lunch, there are so many people at the convenience store.” Jeongyeon said before shooing Dahyun and Chaeyoung in the living room, leaving only Sana, Mina, and Jeongyeon.