Chapter Eight: This is my girlfriend

Another day passed and Jeongyeon is sweating cold, today is the day were Sana and Dahyun will meet Nayeon again and Mina and Chaeyoung will going to meet Nayeon for the first time, they're going to meet Jeongyeon's fake girlfriend.

Of course, Jeongyeon couldn't forget Nayeon's reaction after knowing that they'll eat together with Jeongyeon's friends.

"No shit, are you serious?"

"Yeah, I told you already that they'll be curious at you so yeah. . . You in or out?"

"It's a Japanese restaurant, right?"

"Yep, Sana booked it for us. She's also Japanese so no wonder she's in for a treat. Are you coming or what, you kept asking me questions Im Nayeon." Jeongyeon irritatedly said as Nayeon throws her arm in the air happily like a child.

"It's food dumbass, of course I'll come!"

"Unnieeeee, do I look good?" Dahyun knocked softly at Jeongyeon's door before opening it, revealing herself wearing a beautiful red dress. Jeongyeon is proud because she looks like a proud mom taking her kids to a prom.

"Yeah, you look good. I'm sure Sana will going to like it." She smiles before patting Dahyun's hair.

"Really?! Oh my god, im excited to meet her already!" Dahyun gasp as she squealed excitedly, hugging Jeongyeon from behind before running towards the door to go outside.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is having a hard time tying her shoelace in front of the door. Jeongyeon chuckled as she silently watched the younger one lose her patient on a single shoelace.

"You need any help?" Jeongyeon asks, making Chaeyoung groan as she instantly looks up with her tired face, pointing at her shoelace.

"Finally unnie! You noticed me having a hard time tying a shoelace- you noticed me suffering!" Chaeyoung told Jeongyeon with exaggeration which made Jeongyeon laugh, no matter how overacting this kid is she is still her bestfriend.

After few minutes of getting ready and fixing themselves, they got inside the restaurant that Sana had been talking about. Jeongyeon, as the older one, talked to the receptionist and asked about the table whose name is under 'Minatozaki' which led them inside the private area of the restaurant, as soon as they got inside they were shocked to see another girl sitting in front of Sana, her back is facing them.

Wearing a black halter neck top, exposing her back with her tied-up ponytail, Jeongyeon distinguished the girl in instant yet she was still surprised that she and Sana are getting along so well regardless of what happened the other day.

"Baby? I-I didn't know you're here already." Jeongyeon stammer, she still not used to it- used to being clingy or sweet at Nayeon because she's more comfortable at having a wrestling fight with the girl.

Nayeon turned around, she had light makeup on and the sweetest smile displayed on her lips.

"Sorry! It was traffic earlier, I thought im late but here I am. I missed you so much, baby!" Nayeon stands up, reaching up at Jeongyeon who's wearing a loosen grey hoodie and comfortable pants like she's not even interested going today and she was forced to.

Nayeon hugs Jeongyeon tightly, tight enough to send Jeongyeon a signal that first, Nayeon is nervous and second, Nayeon just wanted to squeeze all of her frustration out of Jeongyeon for telling them that she's her girlfriend.

"Hey, how's your knee?" Jeongyeon asks worriedly, looking at Nayeon's knee.

"I'm fine, just limping a little bit."

"Jeongyeon unnie! Nayeon unnie is such a sweet talker, no wonder she got your attention. You're so lucky to have her!" Sana said with her high-pitched voice because Dahyun, who's wearing a beautiful dress in front of her, turned her on excitedly (Not sexually but in the loving matter) like she wanted to go home with her baby and keep her all by herself.

"By the way, where's your girl, Chae?" Sana called Chaeyoung who's texting something on her cellphone.

"Oh! I'm not so sure, baby said she still has a ballet class to attend. She might be a little late." Chaeyoung pouted before sitting beside Dahyun who's sitting beside Sana with Jeongyeon have Nayeon on her left side.

"So. . . There are the menus in front of you guys, just tell me your orders so I can call the waiter later. The daughter of the niece of my dad runs this business, she's a chef here and younger than Chaeyoung and Dahyun. I'm sure she'll be glad to meet you guys." Sana said with happiness. As the other girls pick their orders, Jeongyeon felt someone pinching her thigh, when she looked down it was Nayeon intensely looking at her own menu.

"What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly.

"You know if you don't feel well, we can cancel thi-"

"I'm fine dumbass, it's just the food here is so expensive." Nayeon smiles nervously, Jeongyeon understands. Well, it is true that the food in the restaurant is really expensive and it's not for the student's budget yet for the rich Minatozaki Sana, treating her friends in a restaurant like this is nothing to her, money is just a piece of paper to her.

After ordering and waiting for the food, all of their attention is now on Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

The evening is about to get interested.