Chapter Eighteen: Day One

Day 1,

I met a stranger today, her name is Jeongyeon and she's very cute although she suddenly said that im her girlfriend in front of her friends, she's annoying but im interested to get to know her even more so I agree to be her fake girl.

Day 2,

I met that Jeongyeon again! She brought me in the clinic because of my clumsiness, ofc I won't agree with Jeongyeon that im clumsy because I hate her lol. Thank God, Mina didn't throw her tantrums at me. ><

Day 6,

Jeongyeon treated me to some kind of ice cream date, as usual, she ordered chocolate mint just like what she ordered the first time we met, idk why that girl likes toothpaste ice cream.

Day 18,

Jeongyeon is not vvv an open person but I can read her very well, idk why but isn't it cool?

Day 29,

I met Jeongyeon's mom today, she likes me very much as her daughter's girlfriend lol only if she knew, nwaaaays I enjoyed Jeongyeon's accompanied with me, im so free and comfortable around her.

Day 31,

I think I l̶i̶k̶e̶  love her.

Day 36,

Jeongyeon took me on a date, I really enjoy spending time with her and she even brought me a bunny plushie! It's so cute and she compliments me properly for the first time... I feel flustered and then later that night she kissed me under the moonlight, it was sweet but I hate what im feeling inside, I love her too much that I don't want to hurt her.

Day 38,

I think avoiding Jeongyeon would be better than seeing her again, I don't want to break her heart.

Day 43,

I met Jeongyeon again at Chaeyoung's art exhibit. She still looks so pretty while I look like a dead corpse, I thought my feeling would go away but I still want her. I still love her.

Jeongyeon was shocked by Nayeon's writings, Nayeon loved her? It was unbelievable. The door of Nayeon's room opens, making Jeongyeon startled.

It was Nayeon who entered the room with her eyes wide open.