Chapter Ten: Triple Date

“Hey Mina, I thought you're meeting your girlfriend?” Nayeon pulled away from Jeongyeon, clearing her throat.

“Yeah, im meeting her. . .” Mina pointed at Chaeyoung.

“I'm meeting Chaeyoung, what are you doing here? Didn't you told me that you need to meet your girlfriend's friend. . . Oh my god, is Jeongyeon your girlfriend?” Mina's eyes widen with the sudden revelation while Jeongyeon is looking back and forth at Mina and Nayeon, confused.

“You guys know each other?” Sana asks.

“Yeah, we're roommates.” Nayeon answers with her mouth agape, she can't believe how small the world is.

“You didn't tell me a single thing that she's your girlfriend!” Mina protests, pouting which makes Nayeon giggle.

“Because I want this to keep this as a secret first, it was Jeongyeon's idea to reveal our relationship to you guys so I guess, surprise?” Nayeon said which make the whole group laugh as they blabber with random conversation that Jeongyeon and Nayeon couldn't understand so, Jeongyeon faced Nayeon, resting her chin in her hand.

“You didn't tell me anything about Mina.”

“You didn't ask me about her.” Nayeon fired back which made Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, Nayeon felt her pride swell in her chest and superiority knowing that she pissed off Jeongyeon again.

“You know the plates yesterday who I got soaked in coffee accidentally? It was Mina, I was about to give it to her because she forgot it at home.” Nayeon explained with no one asking her to, it surprised Jeongyeon that Nayeon opened up easily around her unlike her own self, she likes it when she feels someone comfortable around her so she doesn't feel awkward.

“But you said ‘I love you’ on the phone call yesterday— Oh no, if I tell Chaeyoung that you're flirting with her she's going to bite you.” Jeongyeon laughs at her own thought as Nayeon slaps her shoulder.

“Shut up, it's just friendly I love you, okay? As if I love her romantically, I know she has a girlfriend and besides it's normal to me to say I love you to a friend, I could say it to you if you wanted to.” Nayeon teases her, showing off her tongue with a smug look on her face as Jeongyeon looked away, face covered in beet red color.

It's just a joke but she doesn't know why she got so shy all of a sudden— or it's just Nayeon being so overconfident with herself.

The orders arrived and they met the chef of the restaurant named Chou Tzuyu, indeed Sana was right, Tzuyu is younger than Chaeyoung and Dahyun but more successful than them.

Tzuyu is a shy kid, she entertained them first by preparing the food in front of them and teaching them how to eat properly (For example, Nayeon who's pure Korean blood running in her veins, doesn't know how to use chopsticks).

Once Tzuyu walks away because there are still many people coming into their restaurant, Jeongyeon is there for Nayeon to teach her using chopsticks, sometimes unconsciously holding Nayeon's big hand as she teaches her patiently and it finds Chaeyoung very cute and wholesome while watching the couple in front of her then telling it to Mina afterward, having a little chitchat and girlfriend talks.

The dinner ends up with Mina caressing Chaeyoung's knuckles like protecting Chaeyoung's tattoo, Sana who's poking Dahyun's face or body randomly, teasing the younger girl then pecking her a kiss afterward.

The two couples look so good to be true, defining the real love while Jeongyeon stared at them with a little bit of jealousy and sadness written in her stares, although they can't see nor feel Jeongyeon's stare, Nayeon on the other hand, can see what Jeongyeon's been feeling so even though Jeongyeon is being so cocky sometimes, she holds her hand before standing up.

“Hey guys, me and my baby will go home now. By the way, thank you for the delicious dinner Sanaring~ I'll pay your kind-heartedness next time, and Minaring, I promise I won't lock the door.” Nayeon giggles, intertwining her and Jeongyeon's finger as Jeongyeon look up at her, disoriented.

“No problem unnie and no need to pay me back but I hope we'll hang up next time!” Sana said cheerfully.

“Take care you guys, until next triple date again!” Chaeyoung raised her fist like chanting.

“Make sure unnie or im really going to blame you for why I didn't pass my plates yesterday.” Mina added, waving at Nayeon who's waving back as she pulled Jeongyeon away from them at the restaurant.