Chapter Three: Nayeon

Jeongyeon stopped by at the convenience store to treat herself some chocolate drink because hell yeah it was exhausting thinking of a way to find a cover up a girlfriend, she couldn't just walk proudly in the street and pay some random girl to pretend to be her girlfriend because that was some dumb idea.

While thinking a way, she sat in one of the chairs of the convenience store that is in front of the glass window while staring at the sunny road outside. Jeongyeon takes a sip from her chocolate drink before resting her chin in the palm of her hand, scrolling the contacts in her phone to find someone who can cover her up.

The first one that came into her mind was Hirai Momo, her high school best friend. Her body is built like a model and dances so gracefully, she has a pretty face too so no wonder many boys wanted to court her before but then she realized that recently she announced that she has a boyfriend named Heechul and the gang knows about it so it was a big no for Jeongyeon's choice.

The second one was Park Jihyo, the girl from Jeongyeon's engineering department. She was fierce as a tiger and have strong leadership skills, some people say that she's the real definition of a strong independent woman and many guys are intimidated by her but unfortunately for Jeongyeon, Jihyo recently broke up with her ex so there's a chance that she won't accept Jeongyeon's stupid offer because of her broken heart.

The last one is Kang Seulgi, her childhood bestfriend slash her best buddy from another school. She's a crackhead like Dahyun and looks like a model, she's actually a volleyball player from a famous volleyball team in Korea— all in all, she's a sporty girl who can play multiple sports and a talented girl who can sing, dance, draw and so on. Many people say that she has an opportunity to be a famous artist in the future but Seulgi refused that opportunity.

‘Seulgi might be the one who can pretend for me.’ Jeongyeon thought but fate didn't allow it because Seulgi and Jeongyeon might be hunted down by Seulgi's girlfriend, the one and only famous cheerleader, Bae Joohyun.

Jeongyeon stared at her phone screen for a good second before turning it off, groaning as she slams her own head on the table. It was not loud but hard enough for Jeongyeon to groan in pain.

‘This is the end. I should've just lie.’ She thought, her non-existent girlfriend was really not going to come true and she's afraid that once she said it wasn't true, Dahyun and Chaeyoung will tease her endlessly and they'll think that Jeongyeon is betraying them.

“Are you okay?” She heard a girly voice from her side, she turns her head that is still resting on the table to take a peek at the girl.

She had brown hair that is tied in a ponytail, she was wearing a white blouse and have a cute pouty red lip that looks like kissable. Jeongyeon just shakes off her head before lifting her head up to sit up straight (but she's not straight).

“Yeah, im fine. You?” Jeongyeon fired back the question, drinking her chocolate drink and not minding the random beautiful girl beside her, her chocolate drink is better than that girl beside her.

“Yeah! I'm glad I could have someone to talk to right now, academics got me really busy and it sucks.” The girl answered, giggling as she flashed her cute bunny teeth that Jeongyeon can't resist the cuteness so she unconsciously stares at the girl beside her— not just the bunny teeth but the way the girl talks to her like she knows her for a long time makes her feel comfortable at least.

“I'm going to melt if you're going to continue staring at me like that. It's really hot today but I'm extra hotter.” Jeongyeon didn't notice that she had been taking a sip from her chocolate drink and accidentally chokes on it because of what the girl said.