Chapter Five: Oh No

Chapter Five: Oh No

“Where are we going next? Are you taking me on a ferris wheel date or a carnival date? You're very sweet, huh.” Nayeon stands up and tilts her head curiously.

“We're going home, dummy. I need to rest because im sure later or tomorrow, my friends will continuously fire me questions about you.” Jeongyeon said, giving Nayeon the bottled water.

“Here, take this. You should drink water after eating something sweet.”

“Aww, isn't my girlfriend so sweet taking care of me? But anyway, thanks. Here's my number, call me or just text me if you need something.” Nayeon pulled out a piece of paper and a ballpen, writing down a number before giving it to Jeongyeon.

“I have to go now, it's fun spending time with you and I hope we can hang out more. See ya!” She waves her hand before turning her back from Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon with a smile before looking down at the piece of paper that Nayeon gave.

There was a number written on it with some hearts designed around it with a note; ‘I'm glad to be part of your stupid idea.’ And a smiley face on aside. Jeongyeon chuckles to herself, putting the paper inside her pocket before walking, on her way to go home.

As soon as Jeongyeon opened the door, she was greeted by Dahyun and Chaeyoung by hugging her tightly with their biggest smile. It was weird for Jeongyeon since the two other girls aren't like this before so she just wraps an arm around them both before pulling away.

“What's going on? Did you guys clean my bedroom or the toilet? Or maybe the kitchen? If so then im happy to tell you guys that—”

“No! We cooked for you, we're excited to meet your new girlfriend! Now rest up so we can discuss your girlfriend, Dahyun said that your girl is pretty but she looks like she could kill Dahyun. Anyways pleaseeeee let us meet your girl, we're very excited!” Chaeyoung said excitedly as she jumps around the room, going to the kitchen to get the plates.

“I told Chae about what happened earlier and she's been like that, she's much more excited than a kid going on a Disneyland for the first time. By the way, please tell your girlfriend to stop staring at me like that. On the other hand, you haven't told any of us about your love life. How many months since you guys started dating each other?” Dahyun asks which makes Jeongyeon shock, she hasn't thought about that.

“We'll talk about this later, I need to rest my body my girlfriend kept hitting me in my arm every time she laugh.” Jeongyeon awkwardly laughs before patting Dahyun's shoulder and walks away from the hot seat. Dahyun just shrugs it off before following Chaeyoung in the kitchen to set up the food for dinner.

As soon as Jeongyeon got inside in her own bedroom, she throws herself in her bed with her face down remembering Nayeon's one condition for her. It was really simple really, all Jeongyeon have to do is to be more open at Nayeon and tell her everything about herself, it was weird at first, that's what Jeongyeon thought but on the other hand, it might help herself and Nayeon since they get to know each other more.

Groaning loud as pull her phone and the piece of paper from her pocket to type in Nayeon's phone number because well, she really needs her help with this one. As soon as she got her number, she quickly named it Granny.

Jeongyeon: Hey it's me, your fake girlfriend.

Granny: Hai! I thought you'll just ignore this lol what's up? ><

Jeongyeon: Need help about this fake girlfriend, I told you earlier that they're going to fire me random questions about us right?

Granny: Yup, so?