Chapter Twenty: Love Me

One month later, Nayeon is waiting again in their old spot, in front of the convenience store where they first met.

They're having their 15th date after they started dating a month ago because Jeongyeon, a girl who's bitter with Dahyun, Sana, Chaeyoung, and Mina, couldn't get enough of her girlfriend, Nayeon so she always takes her on a date whenever there's a free time.

“Granny!” Nayeon rolled her eyes at the loud voice, when she looked at her left side, she saw Jeongyeon running towards her with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. Running towards Nayeon as she picks her up off the ground, hugging the girl tightly.

“Ah! Jeongie~ I can't breathe!” Nayeon protests, slapping Jeongyeon's shoulder as Jeongyeon puts her down, giggling.

“You looked beautiful today.”

“Why? I always look beautiful every day.”

“No, because you looked like my grandma the other day.” Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a glare but before she could hit Jeongyeon's arm, Jeongyeon showed her the bouquet of red, white and pink camellias. Nayeon holds the bouquet, taking a sniff at the flowers before kissing Jeongyeon on the cheeks as a thank you.

“You're so sweet~ what's this?”

“Camellias for you, m'lady.” Nayeon can't help but giggle at Jeongyeon's goofiness.

“I bet there's a meaning behind these flowers I supposed.” Nayeon giggles, holding Jeongyeon's hand to intertwined their fingers before walking together.

“Yeah, you know the colors of Camellias have meanings, the pink represents for longing, the white means you're adorable which is a hundred percent sure while the red means you're a flame in my heart. . . This is cheesy but jeez Nayeon I really love yo—” Jeongyeon explained briefly but was cutted off with Nayeon kissing her lips which Jeongyeon reciprocate and wrap her arms in Nayeon's waist, kissing Nayeon deeply that left Nayeon blushing madly.

“You really love me, don't you?” Nayeon asks teasingly when she pulled away, cupping Jeongyeon's cheeks but Jeongyeon didn't mind.

“Yeah, who wouldn't?”

“Oh really? Say that you love me.” Jeongyeon rolled her eyes before she stares at Nayeon's beautiful eyes, she holds her hand and pecks a kiss behind her hand like a gentleman, taking a deep breath.

“I love you, Im Nayeon.”

“I love you too, Yoo Jeongyeon.”

Love me, love me

Say that you love me.

Fool me, fool me

Oh how you do me.

Kiss me, kiss me

Say that you miss me.

Tell me what I wanna hear

Tell me you love me.

-The End-