Chapter Thirteen: I'm back

Jeongyeon stayed in her home for a week before going back to her dorm but most importantly, she had Nayeon by her side who continuously pissing her off but sometimes she just opposes Nayeon's attitude by slapping her in the shoulder or shoving random things in her loud offensive mouth.

They were literally like cats and dogs, they've been taking care of each other then another second later, they've been trying to kill each other.

There was a time when they fought on the bus to the point that the driver got pissed off and throws them off the bus unwillingly, although the events didn't turn out very well, they just laugh it off and pointing at each other's fault before finding another bus and promised to themselves that they'll behave.

Before going home, Jeongyeon escorts Nayeon in her dorm just to make sure that the older one is safe because she knows how clumsy Nayeon is (Just like Sana).

With Mina opening the front door, she was surprised that Jeongyeon is with Nayeon, Mina asks Jeongyeon if she's willing to stay in their dorm for a while but the ostrich refused, saying that the other two kids need her help before leaving Nayeon in Mina's proper care.

As soon as Jeongyeon comes home in her dorm, the sight of Dahyun and Sana cuddling on the sofa is what Jeongyeon saw first.

“Hi unnie! How's visiting your mother?” Dahyun asks while Sana is snuggling in her neck.

“It's so dreadful, by the way, I hate you for telling my mother we're dating.” Jeongyeon sulks before walking in her room, locking her room.

“Aww, why would she hate me for telling her mom that she has a girlfriend?” Dahyun said, pouting to herself.

“Because you didn't ask Jeongyeon first baby, she's offended. Don't worry, Jeongyeon unnie won't be really mad at you.” Sana answered, placing the stray hair that's covering her girlfriend's beautiful face behind her ear before pecking a kiss on her lips, cuddling her sad girl as much as possible.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon changed her clothes into a comfortable one before laying in the bed, scrolling in her phone due to her boredom. Suddenly, a new message notification appears, popping up on top of her screen, making her smile unconsciously before opening.

Granny: I'm bored. :p

Jeongyeon: Idc.

Granny: ./.

Granny: Mina said that she and Sana didn't hang out today, is Sana there?

Jeongyeon: Yah, they're cuddling on the sofa as soon as I opened the door.

Granny: Lol you're jealous u just want my cuddles. (≧▽≦)

Jeongyeon: Actually it's disgusting ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Granny: :/

Granny: No wonder you don't like my affection to you lol hate u.

Jeongyeon: U love me anyways admit it you're whipped for me that's why you're always looking for my cuddles.

Jeongyeon: I bet twenty bucks that u messaged me bcuz u want to hang out with me. :D

Granny: Wow u're so full of yourself, fuck i hate u ./.

Granny: But yeah, it's really boring. Being with you is more fun. : (

Jeongyeon's wide smile fade, is she really talking to Nayeon? It seems like someone hacked her account or she's drunk. Although it was just a text, her heart pound loudly, it's like her heart wants to get out in her chest and it hurts so much.

Jeongyeon: Y?

Granny: Idk, I just feel comfy around u. Admit it, u also like it when im with you. ; )

No matter how self-centered Nayeon is, Jeongyeon admitted to herself that she enjoys Nayeon accompanied for the past few weeks.

Jeongyeon: Fine granny, what do you want?

Granny: Take me out on a date? Pls ><

Jeongyeon: When?

Granny: This Saturday, im free.

Jeongyeon: Okay granny.

Granny: Fck u don't call me granny. ./.

Jeongyeon laughed at Nayeon's last message, although the older girl didn't really mean to be mean at Jeongyeon, the latter is smiling at herself because she pisses off Nayeon again for the nth time (Though she also smiles at herself too because of how cute Nayeon's text are).