Chapter Fourteen

As soon as Christabel was in the office, Dumbledore looked up at her with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes. Christabel smiled slightly, trying not to show just how nervous she actually was. Sitting down in a seat in front of Dumbledore's desk, she intertwined her fingers and laid them on her lap.

"Miss Malfoy, I can tell that you are nervous, but there is no reason to be. The reason I called you in here was to discuss what you're going to do after you leave Hogwarts. Since the incident during the last task, Minerva and I have decided that it would be safer for you and for Amara if you two leave school earlier than planned," Dumbledore said, causing Christabel to sink further into her chair.

"I, um--" Christabel stuttered, unsure of how to answer.

"I've heard Fred and George Weasley tell their mother about you. I've heard her say she'd be delighted to house you, so are you going to the Burrow or do you have other accommodations?" Dumbledore asked, and Christabel frowned.

"I don't want to burden Mrs. Weasley with myself and a baby," Christabel answered, causing Dumbledore to laugh lightly.

"Mrs Weasley would never feel burdened by either of you. She is one of the kindest people in the wizarding world. She and Arthur have many children, yes, but they always welcome people into their home with open arms," Dumbledore said, and Christabel nodded.

"I believe the twins have already told her I agreed to go, so I really don't have a choice. She'll be expecting me, and according to the twins, she doesn't like taking 'no' for an answer," Christabel commented, and Dumbledore laughed again.

"They're very true, and it's good they've told you," He commented, a smile still plastered on his face,"Miss Malfoy, I know you have nothing to do with what happened at the task, neither does your brother, but I have to tell you that there is a chance people may still blame you for your father's wrongdoings and beliefs. The Weasleys will not judge you, but others may, so keep that in mind," Dumbledore added, and Christabel nodded once again.

"Is that all, Professor?" Christabel asked, as she began to stand from her seat.

"Yes, that is all. Miss Malfoy, you and your daughter will be going through the floo network straight to the Burrow in two days time. Tell Fred and George they are allowed to leave with you, as long as they are ready by the time you have to leave. I will expect you back here at four o'clock, no later." Dumbledore stated, before allowing Christabel to leave.

      Christabel was glad she was leaving early, even if it was generally for her and Amara's safety. She knew why, seeing as she was the oldest Malfoy child. Though she had a child out of wedlock, there was still a chance her father would marry her off to a pure blood on her seventeenth birthday. Since she was sixteen, there was also a chance her father would force her to join the death eaters.

      Christabel refused to join the Dark Lord's side, but she knew if she didn't get out and hide soon, her father would find her, or worse her Aunt Bellatrix. Bellatrix may be in Azkaban, but Azkaban would never hold her now that the Dark Lord was back. It was only a matter of time before Bellatrix and many other death eaters would be free to roam once again, which scared Christabel immensely.

       She was worried about her daughter, since death eaters were willing to hurt or kill anyone to get what they wanted. Christabel could not even fathom what she would do if something happened to her daughter because of the Dark Lord. She didn't want her daughter raised around any of the negativity either, as long as she could prevent it that is.

"Bel! How'd it go? What did Dumbledore want?" Fred asked, when he seen the Malfoy girl enter her dorm.

"He warned me about people hating me for my family's beliefs and wrongdoings, even though I was never part of them," Christabel answered, as she kicked off her shoes.

"Did he interrogate you?" George asked, causing the girl to shrug.

"Only about what I was going to do once Amara and I leave Hogwarts. He knew about us going to the Burrow, he just wanted to clarify it with me," She said, as she sat down at the foot of her bed with a sigh.

"He's alright with it, or is he trying to make you two go somewhere else?" Fred asked, causing the girl to laugh slightly.

"He's fine with it. He said for our safety, Amara and I have to leave in two days," Christabel answered, and the twins frowned.

"So soon? It'll be days before we seen you two again," George commented, as Fred nodded in agreement.

"Oh, he said you two can go with us, but only if you're ready by the time we have to leave," Christabel said, and the twins grinned.

"What time?" They asked in unison, causing the girl to laugh again.

"Dumbledore said we have to be in his office by four o'clock, no later," She answered, and the twins jumped up quickly.

"We'll start now!" They exclaimed, before running out of the room.

     Christabel simply shook her head, as she watched them leave so quickly. Once she knew they were gone, she stood from her bed and grabbed the letter Draco had written her. With a quick whisper, she watched the letter burn to ashes in her hands. After the letter was gone, she changed into night clothes and laid down in bed. She was glad that she was able to being the twins with her when she left, otherwise she would've felt too anxious to greet Mrs Weasley. She hoped Mrs Weasley would accept Amara as well, even though the twins had already assured her that she would. Two days time was very soon, but if she stayed too long, she was putting everyone in danger...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Honestly, I wasn't sure if she should've talked to Dumbledore or Mcgonagall, but after short contemplation, I chose Mcgonagall.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx