Frenzied (3)

"What the fuck is your problem," Shinsou said.

Bakugou slowly turned around, eyes hollow. 

The class was frozen still, minds reeling from the recent events.

Shinsou could feel the rage oozing out of him. Bakugou reminded him of the kids who'd tormented him at his old Junior High.

They were rude, brash, and acted as if they owned the world. But most of all, they'd belittle him, mercilessly tearing him apart, tormenting him about his quirk.

Bakugou acted just like them with his entitled attitude, bursting ego, and foul remarks.

Albeit he'd never directly insulted Shinsou for his quirk and called him a villain.

But after each stinging insult, the purplette was afraid he would become just like them. And when the time came there would be nothing Shinsou could do about it.

Even though Shinsou had his own friends now, Bakugou was far more popular and stronger than he was. He had seen the blondie's overpowering strength first hand.

If Bakugou decided to hate him, it was all over.

Not only that, Shinsou was afraid for his friends.

Shinsou had heard snippets of what had transpired between Midoriya and Bakugou. He didn't want Bakugou to come after any of them.

In the back of Shinsou's mind, he knew that Bakugou wasn't anything like the bullies from Junior High, but he'd rather be safe than sorry and go through those years of hell again.

When Bakugou broke the TV, his eyes glinting under his hair and voice low. All Shinsou could see was the former shadow of his bully, ready to pounce on him.

He just couldn't go through that again. Nor let anyone else face what he did.

The frustration and rage from not only Bakugou's actions but also his Junior High classmates, burst out, controlling his rationality and quirk. Resentment and pain flooded in as the courage he didn't hold when he was 13 came to him now. Fueled by the desire to protect his classmates.

"Hero...."  Bakugou murmured.

"What did you say?" Shinsou snarled. 'He's just like those guys, talking about being a hero but acting like a hypocrite instead.'

"Heroes aren't saved. Heroes are strong. They don't get kidnaped."

The purplette was confused with Bakugou's words. His tone was hollow but the message they held was something different. "Stop your bullshit, what are you trying to say!"  He yelled out frustratedly.

"I feel it inside me. The panic, the rage, the feeling that someone's watching me." A broken laugh rang through. "You learn a lot of things when you stay at the villain's hideout. Their hands running across my body, the chains sinking in. They're watching us. Even now."

The rest of 2-A which had been frozen from the shock started moving around, making their way towards the duo.

"Shinsou what's happening?"

"What's Bakugou talking about?!"

"I think he's talking about the time he was kidnapped," A hushed voice replied.

The sudden explanation sparked a flurry of confused voices. There were a few who were uneasy with the situation. But most of the class was still in disarray, including Shinsou.

Shinsou was just about to question Bakugou on his words when a sudden shout halted him.

"Shinsou stop!"