Hero Too (5)

The week for repairs passed quickly and uneventfully, except for Mineta's turn.

The whole of Mineta's memories was a traumatic experience for the class, -even with the maximum amount of skipping. Needless to say, the class never looked at Mineta the same again and the girls always wore shorts under their skirts.

"Argh! I GOTTA BLEACH MY EYES!" - Mina Ashido 2k20

The final few had shown their memories and still, Bakugou hadn't thought of a way to skip his turn. It was either UA and his life story or abandoning his dream but keeping his memories safe.

~~~

"-Kugou"

"Bakugou"

"Bakugou! It's your turn!" the said crimson eyed boy got shaken out of his stupor as Aizawa called his name.

"Huh?"

"It's your turn to go."

'Fuck, it's my turn. My turn for my memories to be shown. Fuck, Fuck, fuck they can't find out.' Bakugou's breathing quickened as his eyes widened.

"No."

"C'mon, Bakubro. You have to go, we all went."

"I said no Shitty Hair! NO!" Bakugou gave a low growl and stood up, his eyes glaring at anyone, challenging them to refute.

"Yeah, Bakugou. You gotta go. Anything that happened couldn't be that bad. We promise we won't make fun of you."

"Nothing can be as bad as Todoroki's," A low voice muttered, but it could still be heard as a series of gasps and giggles struck through. And the said dual haired boy stiffened under the attention.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING!" 'I can't go. If I did they would find out about the old hag and I could never become a hero with those fuckin' laws and foster care.'

Aizawa gave a tired sigh. "Bakugou, we don't have all day. Get up, you have to go sooner or later and this is the latest."

The eraser hero held up the permission slip and pointed towards the paragraph showing that they had to go if they signed the slip.

"I'm not going and that's final," Bakugou said in a low menacing tone. He had to get out of here. The blonde pushed his chair back as he got up and made a break for the exit as gasps rang through. Bakugou's hand reached out, moments away from grabbing the handle, when a thick scratchy cloth made its way around his arms and legs, halting him in his tracks. 'Mr. Aizawa's captured weapon.' Bakugou looked desperately back at Aizawa, pleading with those ruby red orbs with all his might.

"Please don't let me go, please"

~~~

Aizawa gave a tired sigh, but it was refreshing to almost end this class's memories. 'God, why did all my children's memories and life have to be so depressing. I just want to give them all a big damn hug or get coffee.' He heaved another sigh, today was problem child number 2's turn. "Bakugou come on, it's your turn."

--

Aizawa wrung his hands around the scarf, reeling it back in. 'Jeez, what has this kid been through to not want to show anyone?'

"Please don't let me go, please"

The black-haired teacher froze as his grip on the scarf slackened. This wasn't the problem child he knew. The hot-headed kid who aimed for the top no matter what. The pained look in his eyes reflected with desperation. Utter desperation. For better or worse Bakugou had stopped struggling against the scarf, but now his hands lay limp to his side as if he dejectedly accepted his faith.