Bloom in My Heart (3)

Racerocks  thank you for being my beta reader

_________

Bakugou gripped the edges of the list of internships, glowering at the 3,556 names staring back at him. He grumbled under his breath glancing over the tiny letters squished onto the pages.

    Bakugou still couldn't believe that Todoroki had gotten more offers than him. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBER ONE! Todoroki had gotten 567 offers more than him. MORE! Bakugou growled before violently turning a page, scanning the hero ranks.

Gang Orca - #9

Ryukyu - #10

Fitzeren - #78

Best Jeanist- #3

    Bakugou stopped at Best Jeanist's name. It was the highest hero rank he had seen so far on his list. Bakugou flipped quickly through the remaining pages and saw no rank higher.

    The blondie gave a quick glance at Todoroki who sat at his desk in the back, thumbing through his list- which was even bigger than Bakugou's humongous one.

    Bakugou got up with a sudden thud. Stuffing his hands in his pockets after honing a menacing look.

    "OI!" Baakugou called as he made his way over to Todoroki. The said dual-haired boy looked up along with a few other students at the sound of his voice.

    "Half n' Half! Who're you interning under!"

    "What?"

    "Who're you choosing, dammit!" Bakugou grunted, casting a shadow over Todoorki's desk.

    "Endeavor, my father," Todoroki replied in a slightly surprised tone. "Why're you asking?"

    "Ugh, whatever" He huffed before going back to his seat.

    Bakugou sat back down before contemplating his decision. 'Halfie already has 4123 offers, and he chose Endeavor. I guess he wanted to choose the best one out there since All Might's not a choice.' Bakugou gave a sigh. "If I want to beat Halfie I better choose Best Jeanist who's at rank 3."

~~~

    The week for internships had passed, and it was absolutely useless.  Bakugou ran a frustrated hand through his hair, huffing displeasure.

    He had gotten no improvement under Best Jeanist's teaching.

    'Fuck, I shouldn't have chosen the highest rank out there.' He cursed himself. 'I gained absolutely nothing from the sissy fucking hero who can't even show his damn giraffe neck.'

    Bakugou made his way into the classroom when Kirishima and Kaminari cornered him.

    "Bro your hair!" Kaminari laughed. Bakugou gave a menacing glare before quickly moving his hands towards his head, feeling his hair. It was flat.

    "HUH!" He yelled before the hair poofed back up.

_ _

    Bakugou sat at his desk, his head resting on his hand. Aizawa droned on into the waning hours of class, but Bakugou's mind was zoned in on a certain dual haired male.

    'I should have chosen Gang Orca or someone else.' He stole a glance behind him. 'I bet Halfie improved a lot under Endeavor. Especially since they had similar quirks. And here I fucking was doing manners classes. I don't need that shit!'