Hero Too (2)

The screen glowed as the residents of class-1A diverted their attention to Iida's memories. Hell, even Bakugou was semi-curious about four-eyes' life.

A young blue-haired boy appeared on the screen, sitting cross-legged on the floor sifting through puzzle pieces. Next to the young boy was an older one, the family resemblance was uncanny.

Bakugou could tell the young blue-haired boy was four eyes, even though he didn't have glasses and his jaw was less defined. From his youthful features, Bakugou figured Iida was about 6 in this memory.

"That's Iida?!"

"No way! How was he so cute?"

"Everyone's cute when their small, Hagukure."

"Shush! It's starting."

Younger Iida picked out a puzzle piece from the mound next to them and trying to guess where it would be with no avail.

"Tensei! Help me, I can't finish this" Iida whined with a pout as he gestured towards a certain spot in the puzzle.

"Fine Tenya, but you gotta wash the dishes!"

"No, fair! I did it last time even after you took my comics!"

"Tensei stop bullying your brother" A shout from somewhere outside the panel came.

The class watched the siblings bicker, which ended in a series of giggling fits.

"Wow, Iida is capable of giggling"

"Duh, what do you expect Dunce Face he's human too and like 6 or something." Bakugou countered with annoyance. It was evident about the amount of detail in the memory, even at the early age of 6. But this only ceased to panic Bakugou further. 'If there was this much detail and emotion in an insignificant memory such as this how the fuck will my memories be? I really can't catch a fuckin' break can I..."

The memories breezed through as it showed scenes of Iida interacting with classmates and family. As Aizawa had said, most of Iida's memories were like time skips but there still were significant moments that were slowed down.

Iida soon started growing up and there were more memories of him studying now instead of the fun light-hearted moments that came before.

Bakugou zoned over as Iida's memories streamed by. Finally, it moved onto Iida's moments at UA.

Iida was yelling at Deku to stop distracting Uraraka at the entrance exam.

"Hey! Deku, that's us!"

The memories had now become finer and more detailed, the depth and emotion displayed were heavier and it obvious to the class on how much the moments at UA mattered to Iida.

"Awww, Iida actually cares. Look! You could see him yelling at Bakubro's about his language one second, and now he's complimenting Bakubro's strength."

"Tch- Of course, shitty hair, I AM strong!" Only on the outside though.

When the scenes finally tuned into the recent events of the sports festival Midoriya and Todoroki sucked in a breath.

"M-Mr.Aizawa!" Midoriya apprehensively asked while raising a tentative hand. "Shouldn't we skip over these parts, they're sensitive moments to Iida"

Aizawa sighed as he sat up in his sleeping bag. "I've already mentioned that we will be seeing ALL of your memories. And many of you will have sensitive moments, but that's what will build a bond between you kids."