BMH: Todobaku Crack Special

I promise you guys this will be worth it and funny.

Warning: Chaotic fiancees and stupidity

_____________________________

Todoroki groaned, blinking his eyes as the bleary ceiling blotched into view. He turned towards his side, smiling softly at the figure curled up next to him. The blondie's chest rising up and down slowly.

    It had been 5 years since they graduated and 7 since they started dating. They were now engaged and due to be married soon. He stroked Bakugou's hair softly before getting up slowly. Bakugou groaned at the loss of warmth, curling into the blanket further. Murmuring unintelligible words in his sleep.

    Stepping out carefully, the dual-haired male slowly padded in the direction of the kitchen for a glass of water. He reached a hand up opening a cabinet and grabbed a mug, before getting the jug of water on the table. Todoroki yawned as the water trickled into the cup.

    He was just about to put the jug down when Todoroki felt something brush against his bare foot. Todoroki froze looking down to see a hairy spider. Eyes widening in panic, the glass he clutched fell with a crash.

    "KATSUKIII!!" He screeched.

    Todoroki jumped up onto the counter shoving aside the clutter while backing onto the marble tops.

    "KATSUKI!"

    His eyes were trained onto the blob on the floor. The spider was a hairy one. The big type with several eyes and long legs. They were mostly harmless and the only damage they caused being trauma. But if looking like a creepy shit could get prison time those things would serve for life and a half.

    Todoroki screeched again for Bakugou when the bedroom door slammed open.

    "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER AT 2 IN THE FUCKIN MORNING!?" Bakugou roared as he stomped clad in boxers and an oversized tank top.

    Bakugou grumbled as he made his way in front of Todoroki, taking in the scene. There his fiance was, balancing on top of the counter shrieking at the ground while glass littered the floor.

    "What the actual fuck?"

    And Bakugou froze.

His head slowly turned downwards, the hairy brown spider had scuttled over and ran across his foot. Bakugou jumped sparks flying as he stumbled on top of the countertop with Todoroki.

"SHIT SHOUTO! THERE'S A SPIDER! KILL IT!"

"THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOU HERE!"

"DAMMIT! THAT THING HAS 8 ARMS, I HAVE 2!"

"WE'RE SCREWED!"

The two-pro heroes huddled together on the counter staring down at the arachnid. Todorki took a deep breath, loosening his grip on Bakugou and striking a hand out to aim.

"Oh hell naw."

"We need to do something!"

"You are NOT shooting ice in MY kitchen!"

"We'll be stuck here Kat!" Todoroki pleaded.

"Nu-uh, not after what happened with those dumbasses who had a party here and got drunk."

Todoroki chuckled softly. Class 1-A had hosted a party at their condo for their engagement. More than half the class had gotten drunk and somewhere in between, someone started playing "Let it Go". Needless to say, in the morning half the kitchen was frozen with ice and the floor needed remodeling. After that incident, Todoroki had to sleep on the couch for a week.