Bloom in My Heart (4)

Bakugou was flying again.

Explosions sparked from his palms as Bakugou shot through the air from the villains. It had not even been 12 hours since he had coughed out that jagged petal.

_ _

The blondie didn't know what to make of the red and white petal clutched in his bound hands.

There Bakugou was kidnapped, chained up, and alone. Now the disease he knew that would destroy him sooner or later, changed. And to say he was clueless would be an understatement.

Bakugou had stayed awake another night but this time confusion whirled inside his mind. When morning came, Bakugou had ripped the petal to shreds stuffing the bits in his pocket, and all traces of it were gone.

The villains had continued their usual bouts of persuasion and Bakugou's guard had instantly shot back up. Even though his throat ached and his chest throbbed in pain, the questions on the strange petal were at the back of his mind. He had more important things to be preoccupied with now.

_ _

Bakugou palms crackled as he veered to the left avoiding Toga's blade. His teeth clenched in frustration as he watched All Might and All for One fighting.

'Shit, I'm holding All Might back," He thought dodging oncoming attacks from the villains while slowly retreating back. 'I gotta get out of here.'

Bakugou flipped in the air, twisting around barely avoiding Dabi's fire.

His eyes snapped up as the villains gave a screech of surprise at the towering spike of ice. Bakugou stared up at the glistening ice, a glint of surprise flashing by before a knowing look crossed his eyes as Bakugou chuckled.

'That was Halfie's ice.' The pillar of frost was very much like the one he had gone up against the sports festival, and Bakugou could recognize it anywhere. 'Those idiots... I knew they would come.'

Small figures rushed up the ice and Bakugou squinted trying to make out which of his classmates they were when a shout pierced the air.

"COME ON BAKUBRO!"

'Shitty Hair'

You didn't need to tell him twice. Bakugou ignited a large explosion propelling him upwards, gusts of air rushing past him. Bakuoug fired smaller blasts as he soared above the villains to the shaft of ice.

He was flying.

Bakugou gave a cocky smirk latching his hand onto Kirishima's. But a proud glint in his eyes shone at their efforts.

"You idiots," he grinned.

~~~

Todoroki's breath hitched as gazed up at Bakugou soaring above the rooftops. The sparks flying from his palms as gusts of wind ruffled his hair. But the confident grin he wore was unmistakable.

Right then and there Todokroi remembered the boy so desperate to win, shouting with a raw edge in his voice at the sports festival.

Now the same ash blondie oozed power. Confidence radiating from his figure as he grabbed onto Kirishima's arm and mouthed something. He was awe-inspiring.

_ _

When Bakugou had first been taken the class was devastated. Midoriya was desperately mumbling and a few tears had leaked out. Kirishima was blaming himself for being in remedial classes. But none of them knew.