Confession.

Y/n pov.
We practically spent the last two hours talking about how not to back down and to just get it over with.

"Wait!" I looked at tubbo who had seemed to get an idea."We gotta make y/n look fabulous!"

I blinked a couple times "well I'm not really into dressing up... I-" it was too late I was being dragged away to a dress shop. But this time there was compromise when Ranboo pointed out a dress it was like the three guys agreed

 But this time there was compromise when Ranboo pointed out a dress it was like the three guys agreed

(dress above)

"No I don't like it..." I said seriously.

"Come on at least try it on Y/n." Tommy whined.

"Yeah come on pretty please?" Ranboo said.

Ranboo finally walked Over to me and bent down and make eye contact with Me. "Hey... if you can tell me why you don't like it I'll talk them down and put it back."

I rubbed my arm... "it's just..."

'It's just that you don't want to do anything with nature now is it? Your scared they will all find out about me and hate you~' she growled out.

"I don't like all the flowers in it... it makes it really girly..."

Ranboo gave me a kind smile. "I picked it because of the flowers and vines in it y/n." I looked at him confused. "Like it or not whatever happened a few days ago it's apart of who you are don't be scared to show off who you are especially in a relationship, just be yourself."

I sighed and took the dress. "Ok I'll try it on but if I hate it I'm putting it back" I heard Tommy and tubbo cheer as Ranboo just smiled

'Really life advice from someone who has to write who his friends are in a book~ how rich are all of your friends just messed up as you are?~'

I kept quiet knowing there were people all around me I stepped into the dressing room and changed into the dress. I looked in the mirror.

'Oh next time you need to make yourself a new outfit I say we make something like this!'

I ignored it and went to try to zip myself up. "Stupid zipper!" I grumbled as I struggled with it. I eventually gave up and peaked my head out of the curtain. And saw puffy talking to Tommy. "Puffy I need yours help." I said and she smiled

"Alright I'm coming." The boys looked at me confused.

As puffy walked over and entered the small space. "Can you zip me up? I would've asked one of the guys but then I realized that probably wasn't a good idea."