6. Empty promises

Bella P.O.V

I felt Oli pic me up. I was dizzy. He gets to the car, and puts me into the passenger seat. I mumbled about texting Viper. She was going to be pissed I ditched her. I woke up to Oliver opening my door. He offered to carry me, but without thinking I said fuck off. I stumbled to the door as Oli unlocked the door.

"I can sleep on the couch," He said scratching his head.

I shake my head "No it's fine. I'm the one invading your house," I say. I really didn't want to sleep in the same house, now i'm going to be sleeping in the same bed.

"Can I take a shower," I ask. I needed one, my makeup was smeared on my face including blood.

He walks out of the room and hands me a towel.

"Do you need clothes," he asks.

"Ah, yeah thanks," I say.

He runs out again grabbing clothes, and comes out with shorts and a tee shirt. I left quickly to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, and run my hand through my hair. I look in the mirror. I had a cut on my face, and a bruised cheek. I can't believe Oli punched him, and for me? I remove my clothes, and go into the hot shower. The water helps me relax. I still can't believe I'm in his house. I washed my hair, and turned the knob. I dried myself off and put the clothes Oli gave me. I walked into him changing his shirt. Wow he had a lot more tattoos. I stood for a minute admiring him.

"Oh sorry," I coughed.

"It's fine come in," He says giving me a sad smile.

"Wow You go a lot more tattoos," I say widening my eyes.

"Yeah," He says.

"Look i'm not going to be a bitch to you but know were not friends?" I say. He needed to know that.

He looked surprised then hurt. He then nodded. He started to clean my face and bandaged it.

"That bastard," He mumbles.

"It's fine," I say gritting my teeth.

He finally finishes cleaning my cheeks. I thank him then Lay into bed and feel my eyes get tired.
*****

I wake up to me resting my head on Oli's chest, and his arm wrapped my waist. I quickly get out of his hold. I change into my clothes from yesterday, and walk out the door. The warm air hit me as i walked out. I looked at the clock, It was only seven-thirty. Oli house was a lot closer than I thought to mine. We've been this close? After thirty minutes of walking, I finally got to my house. My head was throbbing from last night. Then I hear ringing, I grab it looking at the caller I.D. My stomach flipped. Its was Jacob, My ex. He was the only real relationship I had after Oli. He never left me alone, He was obessed. I broke up with him because I was scared of him. I sigh hitting answer.

"What do you want," I spat into the phone.

"I miss you," He sighs.

"I want you to please stop calling me Jacob," I say.

"But, Bella I Iove you," He says.

"Bye Jacob," I sigh hanging up the phone.

Oliver's P.O.V

I woke up, and Bella was gone. I wasn't suprised though. My hand was bruised. I looked over at my phone too see twenty miss call from the band. Fuck, I called Lee. He was the calmest out if the guys.

"Hello?" I say.

"Oliver, That was not cool," He sighs.

"I'm sorry , I had to do something," I said.

"Well, where the hell are you?" He asks.

"My house," I sigh.

"Ok mate, Don't do that again," He says hanging up the phone.

I went to the closet, and took out a wrap. I then wrapped my bruised hand. I'm probably never going to see her again. I then get a text.

Matt: Oh shit have you check your Twitter?

I sigh this isn't going to be good.

Me: No....

Matt: You fucked up mate...

I click on twitter. My whole phone blows up. I run my good hand through my bed head. Then all over.

Alicebmth: OMG! did you hear about Oliver punching a fan?

Bands1975: Did Oli really punch a fan?

PtvVic: I have pictures!

Gway101: His show last night was awful!

I throw my phone against the wall. I sigh in frustration. I just can't get a break. I can't take this anymore.