23. My new beginning

Bella's P.O.V
"OLIVER," I scream running into the bedroom.
"Fuck Bella I'm trying to get dressed and you scared the shit out of me," He gave me a crooked smile.
I looked at him and smile, what an amazing human being. I've been trying to find a flaw on Oliver and still haven't been able to find one. He had the perfect cheek bones and his eyes were brown and bright. His smile lit up the room. His body was perfect also with his tattoos sprawled all over him.
"What? He titled his head at me.
"Your just amazing," I smiled at him. "Anyway I wanna do something," I spoke.
"Like?" He looked at me.
"Let's get out of Sheffield and go some where," I said. "I haven't been in America for awhile now,"
"What about your job?" He asked.
"I have vacation days and I doubt Hannah would mind," He always had a look when I said her name.
"I don't really like Hannah," He said putting a shirt on.
I gave him a confused look.
"Why? I think she's great," I said.
He shrugged as I walked out the door, and run right into Jordan.
"Haha watch where your going there bells," He laughed. I gave him a hug, I don't think he expected it but returned it immediately.
"How you feeling?" He asked.
I released the hug and looked at him. "I'm doing good,"
*********
I wake up and more confused then ever.
"Bella I got food,"
I scream and turn around revealing a smiling Oliver.
"OH MY GOOD OLIVER!" I yelling, giving his arm a push.
"Hey, I love you," He says pulling me into a big embrace.
"Whatever," I laugh.
"I wanted pizza so you better have gotten it," I say putting my hands on my hips.
"Haha, yes I got it for you," He smiled leaving a small kiss on my lips.
We ate our food And I had to head to work in less than an hour.
I threw my hair up and headed down to the shop, the car was freezing.
"Fuck this weather," I mumbled under my breathe.
********
Work dragged like usual, when I finally got home. My eyes were sore.
"Babe, I'm going to bed," I said not knowing if he heard me.
I lied on the bed, falling asleep in an instant.
Oliver's P.O.V
I woke up and Bella was sleeping quietly. I needed to restock drop dead! So I had to get up early, my mind groggy as I made coffee. The tiredness was overwhelming me, but I'm thankful that I can actually sleep through the night. I finally got to drop dead! to restock.
"What the?" I coughed.
The door was unlocked for some reason. I went in and thing were scattered around everywhere.
"What the?" I said.
I heard a muffled voice, as I walked over to the back. A person came and punch me right in the nose.
"Fuck," I stumbled back holding my nose, blood sprewing. I then get kicked in the knee causing be to fall down.
"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" A man screamed.
I tried to get up but my knee dropped me to the ground. I picked up my cell dialing the boys.
"Guys I need help, I'm at Drop Dead," I mumbled.
It felt like hours until the boys came running in. I held my nose to help stop the bleeding from flowing so fast.
"What happened?!" Jordan yelled kneeling down.
"Fuck! Someone was in here," I exclaimed in pain.
"OLIVER!" Bella came running in hugging me instantly. I wrapped my arms around her, putting my head on her shoulder.
******
The boys eventually helped me up, after telling them what happened. They said most of the money was stolen that we had in the register. Luckily we didn't have to much, but it did make a dent into it. We had to take me to the hospital due to the fact I couldn't walk. Bella got really worried, but I reassured that I would be fine. Honestly it didn't look good. Hopefully it would be fine in a week or two.
"Okay we'll be on the look out, call if needed," one of the police asked me.
I thanks them as the doctor came into the room.
"There's good news and there's bad news,"
Great. I take a deep breathe.
"Bad news," I sigh.
"Bad news you will have to be on bed rest for about five days, and be in a brace. You can use crutches if needed," The doctor stated. Good news if heals right. You'll be out of the brace in about three weeks, your lucky it didn't shatter,"
He walks about of the room handing Bella forms.
"Well fuck," I shake my head.
"It's going to be okay baby," Bella takes me hand sitting at the edge of the bed.
"I know, it's just going to be hard with this brace and getting everything together," I sighed.
"It will be fine, I'm going to get us some water," She kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room.
The boys all shuffled in.
"So what's going on" lee asked.
I told them the news, they weren't to pleased by it. We are trying to wrap everything together for the song, I'm trying to prepare.
"Here," Bella smile at me handing the water to me.
I take a drink letting the cool liquid run down my throat.
This is going to be bad.
Bella's P.O.V
It's Oliver's third day on bed rest and he is basically going insane. Oliver is a very active person, he has to have something to keep him busy to keep him stable. It doesn't matter what ether is could be practically anything to occupy him. Now all he can do is sit and bed. He tried to get out one day and come down the steps but almost fell down them if it wasn't for Jordan to help him get back up to his room.
"I don't want you to wait on me anymore," He says stroking my hair with his arm around my waist. I started to watch a movie with him after I got home from buying more groceries for the house, because the boys eat anything in sight and can barely buy there own food.
"Until you get better, that's all I'm going to do," I say.
"Well I don't like it," He mumbled.
"I can tell," I laughed.
I still felt bad because Oliver was in a lot of pain since it did mess up with the nerves.
"I'm tired," he says while putting his head on my shoulder.
"Take a nap," I say while getting up. "I have work or I would of joined you,"
I put my coat on while going down the steps.
"I'm off to work Matt watch over Oliver?" I asked.
"You got it," He smiled.
*****
I got to work, it's actually the first day back, since Oliver's accident.
"Hey Hannah," I said. She was working on somebody. I couldn't really tell since I barely turned around.
"Bella?"
"Mmm?" I said. It was Kian.
"Why are you here?" I asked walking over to him.
"Before I answer that how's Oli?" He asked.
"He's doing better, just he can't stand being on bed rest," I stated.
They both shook their head.
"I decided to get another tattoo cause why not?" He laughs.
"Bella, but I need to talk to you," He says. Oh no.