19. Darkest secrets

Oliver's P.O.V--

You fucked this one up Oliver. I splash water on me, staring into the foggy mirror. I woke up to a body next to me, i thought it was Bella. I was wrong. It was the girl from last. night. I fucking cheated on Bella. It just happened, the event last night.

"FUCK," I groaned.

She left, I made up a excuse that I was in a hurry to do something. My body aches, the thought kills me. Nobody can find out, ever. I promised, I promised her. I can't see the disappointment in her face. She was a whore anyway. I shudder putting on clean clothes. The thought of her finding out made me cringe. I shoved my phone in my phone into my pocket, and left the house. I drove to the coffee shop maybe thinking it would push all my thoughts to the side. The coldness started creeping up on me. Tears brimmed my eyes, as I finally arrived, I looked around at the shop which is fairly empty. That makes me feel more relaxed due to my throbbing headache I've had for the last two weeks. I order my normal and sit in a seat slowly drinking the hot beverage. I scanned around, spotting a familiar figure. My heart dropped, It was that prick Jacob. I have been feeling like he was the one that took her, but it can't be. He's has his hood almost covering his face, mumbling to himself. Without thinking I got up, and tapped oh his shoulder. He look shocked and bolted out the door.

Bella's P.O.V-

He let's go of me. "What the hell Bella," He says. "what's going on?"

I try to talk but I can't, the shock that he is in front of me right now is taking my breath away.

"Why-why-." Is all I manage to get out.

He just nods, picking me up bridal style. I finally noticed how weak I am. I feel like puddy as he puts me into his car. He starts to drive on the gravel road.
"Should I take you to the hospital?" He asks with a worried expression.
"NO!" I yell, not being able to control my tone.
He look shocked as he kept driving.

The next thing I know im laying on a bed. I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust. Where am I? My head is throbbing, and it hurts to move. I feel relief knowing i'm not in that hell anymore, then Kian walks into the room.
"How are you feeling?" He asks softly.
all I do is nod.
"I got you some food and water then you fell asleep," He tells me.
"Oh," I mutter.
"I need you to tell me why you were in there Bella," Kian asked staring into my eyes. I was flustered trying to think.
"um- Jac- he was there-," I manage to choke out. My mind was still groggy.
"Jacob, he what took you?" He stutterd. "That doesn't fucking make sense," He paced back and forth.
"Why were you there?" I ask. The confusion overwhelming me caused my headache to throb.
"I'm his brother, and he wasn't answering his phone so," He said.
My stomach dropped, no there brothers. That monster was Kian's brother?
"You guys are brothers?" I spit out.
"Yeah, you need to tell me why you were there. Locked up looking almost dead," He spat.
So I did, everything. What has all happened over the course of time. He was left speechless, fiddling around with his hands. I rubbed my hand through my extremely greasy hair, trying to absorb all that I just spit out.
"He took you, just got some whore to help him," He looked like he was tearing up. "My brother did something like this?" His whole face dropped. He then hugged me, it felt amazing to have a person just next to me.
"I will never let anything happen like this again," He whispered into my hair. "I will always be there,"
He let go of me.
"So now what?" He says looking me in the eyes.
"I think we need to go see someone," I said.
Oliver's P.O.V---
I run fast chasing behind Jacob, not wanting to lose him. My feet burned as I kept running. He got cornered, not able to go anywhere.
"It's over Jacob!" I yell. "You tell me where she is or I kill you!"
"Not this time Oliver," He grins.
I was confused, until I heard footsteps behind me.
"Fuck," I mumbled.
"We're actually going to kill you," He laughs. My heart dropped.
"Just tell me she's okay," I whispered.
"She's dead," He says.
No! She can't be. Tears fell down my face. My whole world falling before me.
"YOUR LYING!" I screamed.
One of the guys kicked me from the behind, making me hit the pavement. They beat the shit out of me. I didn't care honestly, I deserved it. Bella was dead. I had one job. One job. One job. 
A/n-------------------------------------
Sorry I've been gone, I feel awful. I'm back and I'm going to stay. This is a short chapter too, which I apologize for. Thanks guys.