26. The thoughts kill me

Bella's P.O.V
I awoke to the most amazing smell ever.

"Hmm?" I flutter my eyes facing my head to the door. Oliver thanked the man and grabbed the food he had brought. As he turns around he smiles at me.
"So what's the plan for today?" I ask.
"Well.. I have a couple ideas,"
I smiled at him, look around at the decorated hotel room with the big window leading to a balcony. The pale blue walls.

"What are those ideas?" I giggle grabbing the food from him.

"The beach," He said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and agreed with him. I grabbed my swimming suit and over throw. I put on my black and blue swimsuit, with my black lace over throw. Putting my long hair into a bun. I removed all the day before makeup, sighing. I walk of the heavy white door.

"Time stands still, the way it did before," Oliver sang softly putting a tank top on.

"The voice I fell in love with," I tap his nose.

"Yeah, I miss it," He sighed "Touring and all,"

"Well try to go on tour again?" I asked.

He smiled. "That's what were trying to do, just get more the new album together," I wink at him, and grab his hand leading him out into the lavender hallway.

-----

"OLIVER!" I laughed also anger in my eyes. "IT'S FREEZING,"

He splashes me again making me scream. I give him a death glare, grabbing his leg. He lost the little balance that he had.

"HA-HA," He mocked.

We stayed out there for all day. We were now looking at the pinkish-purple sky. I hold my sides, as the wind drys my still damp hair. I grab his hand interlocking it with mine. This, this right here was the feeling of happiness. Not the fake sick feeling, of something that will eventually wear off over time. I can't mess this up, not now. Now ever. Oliver's body was tense, I tried to ignore it. Guessing he was cold.

"Want to go home? It's getting late," He gave me a half smile.

I nodded, we started driving. I turned on the radio, putting in the aux. My shuffle list came on playing one of Vic's songs. I quickly changed it hitting the radio. The next thing was when you can't sleep at night. My bones ached, with the feeling of emptiness. Why did he have to leave me? HE KNEW I needed him.

"Don't think about it," Oliver softly said.

"I'm trying, it's just people leave my life so easily and, so quickly. I'm starting to think it's my fault," I said.

"Hey, brighten up. Were on vacation!" He smiled.

I laughed along with his chuckled.

Two weeks later-

"Yeah I'll be there soon," I said hanging up the phone. The past two weeks have been absolutely amazing. We've went to concerts, more to the beach, shopping and, so much more. I'm now on my way to get some breakfast and coffee for me and Oliver. I walked into the shop, the smell of coffee filed my nose, the tiredness has be overwhelming with all the things we have been doing lately and, it feels like the jet lag is still there.

"Yes two plain coffee's?" I order. I hand them the blue shiny card.

I thank them walking out, I spot a familiar figure.

"Mike?" I question, looking at the mike I've know for years.

"OH!- Bella!" He shifts awkwardly.

"Why are you here?" I let out a small laugh.

"Oh uh- I," He coughs.

"Mike?" I say again.

"I'm seeing my brother," He looks down.

My emotions shifted so quickly. Vic's here? Has he been here the whole two weeks. I couldn't talk my body was numb and filled with so many different questions.

"Oh," Is all I could make out.

"Bella are you crying?" He asked.

I was about to say no until I felt tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I miss him so much," I whisper. "It's been almost two years,"

"Then come see him," He offers. "He can't avoid you forever,"

"I don't know if I can handle that, Like I want to see him and hug him, but on the other hand I want to rip his face off for leaving me," I try to say calmly. "How about you think about it and then call me?" He asks. I nod and give him a hug saying bye. I drove home and all I could thin about if I should see him again. He is my bestfriend, well was. I don't know where he really stands anymore. I unlock our hotel room.

"Why did it take you so long?" He asks concerned.

"Oh just traffic," I simply answered. I knew that I couldn't tell Oliver because he would freak out, especially if I said, I did want to see him. Maybe that's a risk i'll have to take.

---------

Oliver's P.O.V

I guess, I had that girl from the bars number, because the name Macie lit my screen up. My heart sank, and my whole body was numb.

Macie- We haven't talked in awhile want to go out for dinner maybe?

I didn't answer, I couldn't. I wanted to cry, but I had to make this a fun get away for Bella. It has been so far, we have done lots of things. It's so amazing to see her amazing smile.

"Oh good, did you get the coffee?" I ask. She nods handing me my coffee and bagel. I thank her. It looks like something was bothering her, the way her eyes have been lighting up wasn't there.

"You good?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She smiles.

"So I was thinking we would leave Monday?" I half smile.

"Yeah that should be good, just I hate airplanes," She sighed.

"Dinner tonight?" I smirk.

"Of course Mr.Sykes," She giggled.

Little did I know this would be a long night.

---

A/N kinda a short shitty chapter, Oh well.