4. Out of the dark

So here is the chapter that did get deleted for some odd reason. So you can read this just to get some information because this chapter did have some good things to know and for people that just started reading just don't worry and keep reading thanks guys xoxo

"We're here!" She screamed parking the car. I rolled my eyes looking over at the tons of people walking in.
"Can I ask who's playing anyway?" I ask in a plain voice.
"There called bring me the horizon and they're great," She smiled.
Mmm Oliver always wanted a band with that name. I shook my head, not wanting him to be there anymore.
"Earth to Bell?" She waved her hang in front of my face.
"Oh yeah sorry," I whisper and walked out the car. We walked up to the entrance, which took long then it needed to.
"This is going to be awesome!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah, yeah," I playfully pushed her giving her a smile.
"Trust me your going to have a good time I promise," She smiles.
I return the smile and kept walking. We finally got up to the venue, Viper quickly grabbed my and started running into the crowd pushing people to get in front.
"VIPER, be carful!" I yelled.
"Oh shut up," She laughed.
She finally got up to the front, smiling like an idiot.
"Okay, this is going to be amazing!" She yelled.
I looked around at all of the fans screaming the bands name, people pushing to get in front.
"There's so many people Vip," I say.
"Well yeah that's popular Bella," She said like I should of known. Then it happened the light dimmed and the stage lit up. The crowd roared all around. People starting coming into to stage picking up each instrument.
Then the one I'm guessing everyone wanted to see came out, the whole venue shook from the screams.
"Is everyone fucking ready out there," His voice shook with confidence. But no this wasn't just someone. It was Oliver.
Shit shit! This bloody band is his? How could I be so stupid. His voice was still amazing and I couldn't lie. Even when we were together his voice was flawless. I tensed up as people jumped and pushed around us. I tried to act casual not wanting home to notice me. I mean it was highly unlikely to see me out of all the people that were here screaming his name etc. Viper was basically drooling over Oliver which made me roll my eyes. I still couldn't believe he was in a band. I wonder if he was still with her. That whore took him away from me. He always said I was his only and he would never let me go. I started to tear up but realized it would be pathetic. He finally announced that it was his last song and I've never felt happier. This night wouldn't end.
He then looked at me straight in the eye. Not breaking contact. Without thinking I ran pushing people out of the way. I pushed a fairly large guy out of the way and he elbowed me in the head plus swore at me. I put my hand on my head and felt warm liquid falling into the palm on my head. I made my way to the back where no one would notice me. I cried and cried. The tears wouldn't stop and I started to feel dizzy.
"Bella?" I heard a soft voice.
I looked up, not being able to say anything.
"Oh my god, your bleeding," he says running up to me.
"Why are you crying?" He asked me and anger filled every bone in my body.
"You," I spat not caring to be nice to him.
"What did I do to you?" He spat right back.
I've never been this angry before.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? Hmmm LET ME THINK, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND. YOU SAID THINGS WEREN'T RIGHT BUT THEN I FOUND YOU GUYS EATING EACH OTHERS FACES OF PLUS YOU DID THIS BEFORE WE BROKE UP," I spit out letting every word hit him like a brick. "I really loved you Oliver,"
"Bella I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. Just please," He mumbled.
"This is not a book Oliver, I'm not going to forgive you and we're going to get married and live happily ever after," I said and wobbled off. I just needed to get to the car. The same guy that fucked up my head, he was practically wasted and punched me right in the jaw bone. I scream in pain holding onto my cheek. I fall into the cement. I just want to be home in my bed. I hear him yell.
"Bella?" Someone helped me up and I started to cry more. I knew it was Oliver.
"Let me take you to my house? And get you cleaned up please?" He said.
I finally accepted after a bit. The tiredness overwhelming me.