11. Deathbeds

It's another pain filling two days. I haven't left the hospital except for once. Vic seems to get more worse by the day. My heart has completely been torn apart. All I want is to hear her sweet voice. This has been happening all to fast. Now I sit next too Bella, watching her stomach go up and down from her slow breathing. My thoughts have been eating me alive. Thinking this is all my fault. I've been getting used to the hospital walls, which I never thought I would. The white walls peeling at the edges. The two small chairs with the table in the middle. I haven't been able to sleep, The nights get harder. Seeing things, also hearing things. I'm going insane. I grasp Bella hand, and look at her beautiful sleeping face.

"I promise, I would stay by you. I have so far. I am going to keep this promise. You mean more than the world to me. When I saw you at the store, I immediately fell in love with your crystal eyes all over again. Your still as perfect, when I first layed eyes on you. I miss you more than anything right now, even though your right next to me. Bella I think I love you," I whisper.

What doesn't kill makes you wish you were dead. That line repeats in my head.

Bella P.O.V------------------------------------

I finally landed, but I don't feel anything. I have just been sitting here thinking about everything. I don't want to be here. The only thing good about be here, is I don't hear voices, but I feel alone. I want to go home. I then feel the air around me warm up. Then a light voice hear from above me.

"I promise, I would stay by you. I have so far. I am going to keep this promise," That's Oliver's voice.

He sweet words fill the air. Then I hear. Bella I think I love you. My hearts stops. Oliver loves me? Impossible. The words echoing in my head. The walls seemed to be closing in. Shit, I have claustrophobia. I start sweating, as the walls come closer.

"OLIVER SAVE ME!" I scream.

The blackness, My eyes are drowsy. I open them slowly. I'm in a hospital.

sorry for such a short chapter!

I started another book called Castaway If you could please read and Vote!

Loveyouall.