25. It's all okay

Bella's P.O.V
Now if your wondering yes, Mike bought a house out in Sheffield a while ago. Me and him were almost as good of friends as me and Vic. So he bought a house for him out here. It still shocks me her would be living her after Vic left..

He was left speechless, Who could blame him, I'm the reason his brother left and there's no sign of him. The wind blew slightly through my hair. I stood their and I was frozen in place, everything around me was frozen. I tried to control my breathing but it was sharp short breathes that made me anxious. Please don't be mad- I'm so sorry-
I closed my eyes and hoped that this awkward moment would end soon. I was wrapped around a warm embrace. I was startled for a moment before I realize that it was Mike. I returned it, feeling relief.
"Mike, I've missed you so much," I say crying. The only piece of Vic I have left is Mike. He was raged at me when it first happened. So I tried to back off. I contacted Tony, but he said to back of for a while and now I'm here. He smelled almost actually like Vic and I missed it so much. I missed him, and his laughs or his hugs. I will find him...
He lets go of me.
"Bella, I though you weren't do good..," I got the hint of what he was saying, did he think I was dead?
"No-no I'm fine," I said shaking off, what he had said Pryer.
"I'm so sorry, I was mad at you. I was just so sad and mad that-that he would just leave like that. Leave everything behind," He coughed.
"Come in," He gestured me into the house.
I smiled and walked into the big house. Almost everything was the same, all the furniture, painting and book cases. It makes me heart ache from all the memories flooding back into my mind.
Flashback-
I started running down the carpet steps to get away, but he was too fast. I dipped into the other room. When I thought I was safe hands grabbed me around the waist take me down onto the soft carpet.
"Dammit!" I laugh.
"Told you I'll always be faster," Vic's laughs with a sweet smile of his face. I lay on the carpet trying to get my breathing controlled.
"We will always live like this," He says Turning his head facing me. "You and me, I'll always be by your side,"
I believed him, he has been my best friend for a while now. I trusted him with my life
End of flashback-
I mean, I did until now. I thought about what I would do if I did see him again. His short figure with his baby face. When he first left, all I wanted to do was hug him and inhale his scent. Now I don't know, sometimes I want to rip him apart and tell him to leave, or be happy that he's back with me.
"I got ahold of him once, he said he was fine, with some girl actually," He slightly smirked.
Some girl? Some girl! He left for some girl? I can't believe this. I couldn't breathe and my face was red.
"You okay Bella?" He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Uh- yeah. Did he tell you where he went?" I asked hoping there was a yes.
"He's somewhere in America that's all I know," He shrugged.
"Did he ask about me?" I bit my lip.
"Uh- no actually.. He didn't mention anything about you," He looked at his feet.
"Oh," Was all I said, honestly that broke me.
"So what Brought you here?" Mike asked giving me a small smile.
"I missed you honestly, and I don't have a lot of people to talk too," I sighed. "Plus I'm leaving soon, at least I want to,"
"Leaving?" He had a concerned look on his face.
"No,no not forever just a little vacation you could say,"
His face soothed and he began to tell me about him and the guys,
But my mind was all Vic
Oliver's P.O.V-
The flight was tonight so we could be there by early morning. I haven't seen Bella at all today. She said she was "visiting an old friend" which makes me wonder who and why. I wanted to surprise her with it tonight but the flights at ten and it's already six.
Bella- I'll be home soon.
I texted back and told her okay. I finished packing a couple hours ago.
I actually don't know how long we are going to be there, we're going to L.A for a bit. There's some nice hotels down there, and it was nice there when I went on tour. I waited patiently for Bella to get here, I went to the kitchen to wash some dishes until, I felt hand wrap around my waist and a head on my back.
"Go get ready," I said calmly.
"What for?" She said quietly.
"We're going to a place you've always wanted to go to," I laugh.
"Wait were going to California?!" She exclaimed.
I turn her around and kiss her on the forehead.
"Yes,"
-------
"Next," a man said. We were at the airport waiting in line to get our luggage checked etc.
"Next,"
This line will never end.
"Oliver I'm tired," Bella tugged on my coat.
"We'll be on the plane soon, then you can sleep," I say tapping my foot on the ground.
We were finally next after thirty minutes and was now boarding the plane.
"Finally," Bella says and plops into the seat. I seat beside her.
"Wow I can't believe, I'm going to America again," She says looking out the window. "I'm so lucky to have you," She grabs my hand. I feel my stomach twist with happiness and depression. I'm trying to get over it, because I know I'll never do it again but in the back of my mind I see her finding out. I don't want her to leave me, she's all I want. We take off and the flight started smoothly. Bella was fast asleep. The plane soon started shaking. What the hell? Rapidly it shook throwing me off my seat.
"Excuse me the plane is going down, I repeat the plane is going down," The intercom said. The planes going down! I run over to Bella and try to wake her up, but it's no use. Half of plane is ripped apart, screaming echoes every part. Ny body is dizzy and I grab the seat buckling me and Bella in. I look out the window, the ground slowly coming closer. Bella wakes up and looks around.
"What the fuck is going on!" She screams.
"Bella just close you eyes, it will all be over soon," I try to say calmly
"What! Ahhhhhh!" She screams.
I scream to until the plane hits the ground and everything goes black.
"What the fuck?" I look around seeing people watching movies or sleeping. A dream, a dreadful dream. I wake sweating, looking over at Bella who was quietly sleeping. It felt so real. I lost Bella even in my dreams. There was only a couple hours until he flight ended? I've been sleeping for this long?
----
I woke Bella up when we landed and we're currently in a cab on our way to the hotel, it was beautiful, the beach looked amazing. It was early morning and all we both wanted to do was sleep.
"I love you Oliver," She mumbled into my hair.
"I love you more Bella," I said right back to her, putting my hand on her thigh. I really do.
Anonymous P.O.V-
I ran through my hair, so many things have changed. I can't even kept track. Now all I have is Ava, she's beautiful and everything I would want in a woman. I'm still lonely, and don't sleep most night. The ongoing nightmares keep me from sleeping and I pray they would stop, but they never do. Maybe it's my fault? Why things are like this, that all of this could of been different, or maybe even this needed to happen. I'm always sad or tired or something. Nothing is ever right. I stroll down the street walking into the dinner waiting for Ava to arrive. We have been dating for about seven months and I don't think I could be happier with her, but with everything else. I could be happier. I miss the things I left which what everything... Everything is gone.