《 The Ruined Rebellion 》

Tw: cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) ran a hand down (P/n)'s mane, lightly nudging the side of them to start trotting.

(P/n) neighed with a loud huff leaving their nostrils as they started trotting forwards.

The hooded (H/c)ette narrowed their eyes a bit as they gazed forward in silence.

He knew that something big was coming but he didn't know what.

Wilbur was planning something huge for L'manberg, but didn't talk much about it all to everyone, wanting to keep it as a secret as long as he could without the others finding out by accident.

(P/n) neighed, capturing their owner's attention.

"Yes? What is it, (P/n)?" The (H/c)ette had asked, bringing his attention towards the horse.

(P/n) nudged their head in the direction of L'manberg, or now named Manberg, by what Tubbo had said.

"What do you mean? Do you wanna check it out?" (M/n) questioned, leaning forward a bit.

(P/n) just responded with a neigh.

A loud sigh of disappointment was heard, "I don't know."

The mare gazed at their owner in disappointment.

(M/n) just responded with a blank stare.

Wilbur and Tommy walked through Manberg quietly, making sure that they wouldn't get caught by those that didn't want them there.

They had seen how Schlatt had treated the civilians and non-civilians of Manberg.

Reaching a house, the duo quickly entered it, not knowing a familiar man had caught sight of them.

"Wilbur, I need you to give this back to me. This is Dream's crossbow and he gave it to me," Tommy states.

With this, Tommy handed over a crossbow that was sparkling a purple indicating that it was an enchanted weapon.

The brunette, Wilbur, flicked open a screen and held it over the crossbow to check on the enchantments that it held.

A sound of surprise left the older one.

It was quick charge III and piercing IV on the weapon.

"Read, read this book and hand it back."

"Whoo, that's a good crossbow, lemme read."

Wilbur opened the book that held a certain someone's handwriting inside.

Quackity could be seen peering through the window, waiting for the brunette to say whatever was in the book–out loud.

"Quackity– I... I don't think you should be here," Wilbur states.

Tommy had left the poorly constructed building and stood in front of the Mexican male.

"See you soon, Big Q."

Quackity took a few steps backwards in disbelief.

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" Quackity repeated before going off to a certain distance, making sure that he couldn't hear the duo's conversation.

Wilbur opened the book once more and started reading it.

"Tommy, I knew this time would probably come. For a kingdom that rules with kindness and not with might. No weapons, no armor, just a group of people. Schlatt does not follow these same principles. Schlatt wants weapons, Schlatt wants power. Schlatt wants to expand out into the Dream Smp lands. Schlatt wants to abolish the walls in order to take more and more land. Schlatt is no Wilbur. Schlatt is technically a democratically elected leader, and I can't overthrow him. If you need my help, I am here, but it must be from the shadows. I can't be caught breaking the peace treaty. Even though the people I made it with are no longer involved. I have trusted you with my most prized weapon, which was used to kill you by Schlatt on the day before the election. For now, farewell from the shadows. Be safe. - Big D."