Chapter 17

"Y'know, I've always wondered; why do you spike your hair? It looks so cute when it's flat." Shouto tilted his head, looking over his shoulder while patiently watching the process.

"'Cause it makes me lookin fuckin' sexy." A cocky smirk formed onto his lips, receiving a 'eh, you're right' shrug from his boyfriend.
-------------------------------------------------------

"When we get in here, don't do anything stupid." Katsuki scolded, being shoved by Izuku. "Ah, so mean, Kacchan! Don't push me!"

"Knock it off, you two." Shouto interrupted, removing his sunglasses while the three of them entered the building. Izuku looked up in amazement, the giant building had practically sparkled. It was huge, probably around twelve floors. They were practically in the middle of Tokyo, this had to be one of the largest buildings over there.

"I don't like people looking at you, put my jacket on." Bakugou removed his suit's coat, wrapping it around the smaller boy's shoulders, a hand wrapping around his waist. "You said I looked fine, Kacchan. Nobody is looking at me, so overprotective." He rolled his eyes, pulling down the long, black, tight dress he was wearing. It showed his dipped hips and curves nicely, a bit revealing with the lower slit.

"Are you jealous? Jealous that other people are checking out your precious 'angel'?" He said teasingly, winking at one of the workers that had walked past them while they searched for the elevator.

"Tch, Jealous? Why would I be jealous?l

"Because you look jealous."

"Hah?"

The blonde was practically fuming, pretending that he didn't want to murder the mysterious worker. "Didn't I say cut it out?" The taller man interrupted once again, "oh, shut up." Bakugou said, irritated. "Or else what?" Todoroki asked, raising an eyebrow while he looked, pressing the elevator button.

"I'll blow your fucking head off!" He replied, putting a hand on his hip. "Oh, please do." Todoroki said, giggling while he slapped the man's behind, pushing him into the elevator.

"Do you think my outfit is cute, Shou'?" Izuku tilted his head, flashing a smile. "It's appropriate for here, yeah. It's cute, you're a small businessman. A sexy businessman, hm." He leaned over, hands wrapping behind Izuku.

"D-don't be stupid," Izuku muttered, "don't worry, there's no cameras in this elevator." Shouto went down forward to press a kiss against his lips, "your chapstick tastes nice."

"I-It's lipgloss."

A blush covered his freckled cheeks, "the things I could imagine doing to you in this elevator are endless, Izuku." It sent him over the edge, turning and pushing himself into Katsuki's chest next to him. Todoroki chuckled, "I'm just messing with you."

"Are we doing anything fun after this? Gonna be so bored watching you two stay in this meeting.." Izuku asked through his muffled voice, not once lifting his head.

"Maybe. If you're on your best fuckin' behavior." Katsuki wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing the fluffed curls.

"M'gonna be very good for you." He pouted, "we're serious. This is a very important meeting for us, alright?" The elevator door slowly opened, the three of them had arrived at the tenth floor. It was high up, the view from the glass around them looked gorgeous, tall buildings all around the outside.

"Okay, okay. I'll be good, promise." Izuku shrugged, following the two men while they began leading the way.

The floor had a lot of room, mostly what seemed like thousands of conference rooms, bathrooms here and there. It had blocked off rooms, management only. Nothing too interesting yet it still managed to fascinate the younger man.