🍀Chapter 35🍀

"Alright! I'm done! We can go home now!" He walked up to me, with his ice cream. "Sure! C-Could you please drive back, though? This cramp is REALLY hurting." I pleaded. "No problem!" Denki smiled and licked his cone.
-------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

"Finally, home!" I sighed in relief. The vibrating sensation has finally went down..
"Oh, by the way, did you get Todoroki's text?" Denki asked.

"Uhm, no, I haven't checked my phone yet, why?" I tilted my head. "He wants to take all of us out for the night, the dress code is a bit fancy." He shrugged. "Oh, that's fine! I'll get ready right away!" I smiled and rushed up the stairs.

Bakugou's POV

"Izuku is in the shower, he should be done, soon." I said, looking in my closet. "Yeah, you showered already, right? I did earlier." Todoroki asked. "Mhm."

"Is this outfit fine?" I asked, holding up a button up shirt, black jeans along with black shoes. "Mhm." Todoroki nodded his head.

I began changing into the clothes, though, obviously, ironing them beforehand. I slipped on my pants, searching for a belt. I reached into my closet for a belt, along with something else.

"Can you help me?" I asked, holding up a corset. He nodded his head and hopped off the bed, walking over.

I put it around my waist, handing him the strings. I faced towards him, with our eyes meeting. "I don't wanna hurt you, so, let me know if it's too tight." He gave a gentle smile. He began to slowly pull the strings making the corset tighter.

"Is that fine?" He asked. "It's.. still loose. Make it tighter." I said. He pulled the strings again. "Tighter." I raised an eyebrow. "But I don't want to hurt you-" "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HURT ME, DAMMIT! JUST PULL IT HARDER!" I snarled.

He gripped the strings, pulling them extremely hard. I groaned loudly, "THAT'S TOO MUCH! FUCK!" "Sorry, sorry!" Todoroki pleaded.

"A-Are you guys really doing that right now-" Izuku asked, as he came out the shower, more red than the color red.

"What..?" I tilted my head. He started at Todoroki and I. "Oh.. I thought you guys were- You know what, never mind." He awkwardly covered his face.

"Pull your towel back up, idiot. Your hands were holding it." I scoffed. "R-Right!" He quickly pulled his towel back around his waist.

He walked away, finishing to dry himself off, then looking for clothing.

Todoroki ran his hands across my waist. "Why do you even need this? You're already curvy." He said. "Because I want to." I rolled my eyes.
Secretly, I only ask him to do this because I like it when he does it. I could do it myself, but, eh.

"Is this good to wear, Todoroki?" Izuku asked, holding up a black sleeveless shirt, along with a jean jacket, with a brown belt to go around his waist. He then showed up a skirt, and fishnets.

[I have no idea how to explain the skirt so just take this image]