Chapter 8:She is so dead

"Y/N, you're almost late,"
Adecy scolds Y/N.

"I am sorry, I was just doing my make up,"
To cover up the hickeys that Blackpink has carelessly left on her yesterday.

"Just hurry up, the shooting is about to start,"

"Okay,"

Two hours later
"Let's take a five minute break,"
The director finally announces.

Y/N quickly rushes to the resting room and calls Jisoo, since she told her to do so this morning after their bathe. She just wants to make sure that everything goes well with Y/N.

"Unnie,"
Y/N is touching up her make up while she is having the call with Jisoo, she has to save up time.

"Y/N/N, what do you want to eat for dinner?"
Jisoo asks her sweetly.

"How about Chicken Burger?"
Knowing that Jisoo loves chicken as much as her.

"Great. And Chaeng won't be home tonight,"
Y/N pouts upon hearing that, Rosé doesn't tell her beforehand.

"Huh? Why?"
Y/N asks unhappily.

"Because she needs to finish up her presentation, it's due tomorrow morning, she has to rush it,"
Y/N heaves out a sigh and nods to acknowledge it.

"Fine,"

"Don't be sad, my little baby, I will take you to the best burger restaurant later,"
Jisoo tries to cheer Y/N up.

"Your recommendations suck though,"

"Oh my gosh. How dare you? I have the best taste in food,"

"Only you think so,"

"Don't regret it when you get to eat the food later,"
Meanwhile, Adecy is waving at Y/N, signalling he to end the call and get back to work.

"I have to go. Bye,"
She hangs up the call immediately and goes back to the shooting site.

"Have I told you how much I hate high heels?"
Y/N rants to Adecy while she is on her way back to the shooting site.

"I love them,"

"Bullshit, they are literally killing me,"

"That's because you're not used to wearing them. You will be fine after three days,"

It's not that Y/N doesn't want to get rid of the high heels but she has no choice. Apparently, the main character in her first drama is a office lady who always have to wear formal suit and high heels unless it's not her working hours. The drama is focusing mainly on office scenes, so Y/N's role has to spend most of her time wearing the god damn heels and suffocating suit.

"But you look sexy in this,"
Adecy compliments as she checks out Y/N's curve.

"You're lucky that my girlfriends are not here, if not you will be dead by now,"

"Yeah, your super possessive girlfriends. But it's rare to see possessive people letting their girlfriends do whatever they want though, you're really an exception,"

"They are possessive and get jealous easily but so do I. I hate to admit it but it's freaking true. We just have to make a fair deal out of it and we agree that we should be allowed to do whatever we want as long as it's not crossing the line,"

"What line?"

"Cheating or lying to each other,"

"Come on, small lie is normal,"

"I know, duh,"

Back to home
"Hey,"
Jennie opens up her arms to welcome Y/N once she sees Y/N coming back to home. Y/N accepts her hug in no time as she is extremely tired after the long day, she needs some comforts from her girlfriends.

"I am so tired,"
She mumbles on Jennie's shoulder.

"Go to shower now, we will eat at a restaurant soon,"

"Yeah, Jisoo unnie has told me,"

"Alright, the warm bathe is prepared for you,"

"Thank you,"
Y/N leaves a quick peck on Jennie's cheek before she goes.

In the restaurant
"Lisa unnie, stop stealing my French fries, you have your own,"
Y/N grumbles as Lisa keeps taking her French fries for no reason.

"You don't even let me eat your French fries now, you have changed, Y/N, you don't love me anymore,"

"What the hell? All I have done is just telling you to eat whatever is in your own plate instead of mine, how is it related to whether I love you or not?"

"See, now you're impatient,"
Y/N looks at Jisoo, signalling her to say something, it's just very embarrassing.

"Lisa, you need to shut the fuck up, everyone is looking at us here,"

"What are you looking at, prick?"
Lisa threatens one of the people who looks at her.

"Nothing,"
He shakes his head and looks away instantly.

"Problem solved,"
Lisa says proudly while the other three are judging her silently.

"She is so embarrassing, can we pretend that we don't know her?"
Jennie suggests.

"Too late, we re sitting at the same table as hers,"
Jisoo replies.

"I don't think it's a good idea to discuss about me right in front of me,"

"We don't care,"
Y/N responds savagely.

"Okay, don't beg for me when you can't find your Horida bottle,"
Y/N always asks Lisa for her medicine bottle since she is the one who takes it away to prank Y/N.

"Then don't hide it away from me,"

"That's like the whole point of me taking it away,"

"You're so childish,"

"I don't care,"

Two days later
8.50p.m
"She hasn't eaten anything yet,"
Jennie tells Jisoo. Y/N has been locking herself inside her room for the whole day as she wants to concentrate on memorising her lines for the drama. Since Jisoo is worried about Y/N, she goes to the room to check on her.

"Can you please let me have a moment of peace?"
It's actually Y/N's line from the drama, she is just trying to memorise it by saying it out loud. As harmless as it sounds, Jisoo takes it as the wrong way.

"I am just checking on you because I am fucking worried. Lee Y/N, you better come out now before I use the key to unlock the door and spank your fucking ass,"
Jisoo is raging and Y/N feels it.

She is so dead.