Chapter 15:Finally

"It's about time,"
Jisoo says.

"What?"
Jennie asked confusingly.

"To take away her medicine. Do you not see her acting all horny this month?"
She smirks.

"Of course I did. She is not great at hiding it,"

"We should torture her thoroughly tonight. With that, I mean we should not let her cum at all. We will tell her to do whatever she doesn't like on bed,"

"I don't think she hates anything on bed though,"
Lisa comments which makes the rest of them go speechless.

"Not wrong..."

"Then we will go extra rough on her, till she can't take it and start bleeding, she will then finally beg us to have some mercy on her. But we won't care because she needs to learn her lesson,"

"Her life quote is literally 'the rougher, the better',"
Lisa adds.

"Lisa, you don't have to ruin the mood,"

"What? She is kinky and that's a fact, all of us know that,"

"Lisa, trust us, we know. We are just trying to make this whole thing sounds more intense and serious. So please kindly join in the mood instead of sweeping the mood away,"

"Yeah, sure. We are just going to pretend that we are actually forcing her although all of us knows that she loves it when we force her to do something,"

"Shut up, Lalisa,"

"Fine,"

At night
"Who takes my medicine away?"
Y/N shouts in the house loudly, gaining the attention from her girlfriends.

"Well, we don't know, who do you think take your medicine away?"

"Must be one of you,"
Y/N crosses her arms and sterns at them sternly.

"Childish,"
She insults them before she returns back to her room.

"If you are going to make me go back to you this way, let me tell you something, it won't fucking work,"
She has enough of Blackpink neglecting her for the past few weeks, it's her turn to take her revenge on them.

"Yes, it will,"
Lisa says persistently.

"No, it won't, I can always deal with my heat by myself or I can even find somebody else to do it with me, what do you think about that? Huh?"
Y/N pushes them more.

"If you have the gut to look for someone else to settle your need, we will break your fucking legs, try us, Lee Y/N,"
Jennie threatens her. Of course they won't legitimately break her legs, she is just saying that to scare her.

"I am not even flinching, Kim Jennie,"
Y/N calls out her full name, making Jennie rage in no time. But Y/N closes her room door before Jennie drags her out of her room.

"You're going to need us in about one more hour. Let's see if dealing with the heat yourself helps you more or begging for us helps you more,"
Jisoo says.

She knows it's going to work, it has never failed once before. Every time when they felt playful and took Y/N's medicine away, she always finds her way to them to help her out. They realise that whenever Y/N is in heat, she will like them to torture her more till the point that the lower part of her body hurts and she really can't walk for at least three days straight.

10.10p.m
As expected, Y/N can't control herself, her body is trembling and she keeps fidgeting, she just can't stay still. She knocks on Blackpink's room door. They open the door with a smug look on their faces and throws Y/N right on the bed.

Jisoo takes out the whips and distribute to the other three. They bend Y/N over and makes sure that Y/N can't see anything by wrapping a blindfold around her eyes.

"You remember the safe word? Because we won't stop until you say it tonight,"
Jennie smirks as she whips Y/N's ass. Y/N arches her back immediately, she can feel her skin split when the whip lands on her butt. However, it excites her more. Y/N nods at Jennie's question sheepishly and smiles as the pain has now turned into pleasure.

"You're smiling? What a slut for us, Y/N. Do other people do you this good too?"
Rosé sneers as she slaps on Y/N's newly formed wound on her butt.

""No, mommies, only four of you can,"

Jisoo takes a firm grip on Y/N's hair and pulls her backward.

"Be a good slut for us tonight, you hear me?"

"Yes, mommy,"

The next morning
9.07a.m
"Ouch!"
Y/N screams when Lisa accidentally touches her butt on the bed.

"Fuck,"
Y/N cusses in agony.

"Why are you screaming in the big morning?"

"My butt hurts so much,"

"No shit, it's filled with open wound,"
Y/N only shouts the safe word out loud yesterday when she can no longer keep up with Blackpink's pace. She took four hours to finally end it all.

They did not even use any lubricant yesterday, they inserted the whole dildo inside Y/N's rectal hole without any lube so it was not surprised that Y/N's rectal hole started to leak blood out when they pull out the dildo.

The consequence is that Y/N has to sleep on her front for the rest of the night and a little touch on her butt, could make her scream in pain endlessly.

"I will apply some ointment for you,"
Jisoo offered kindly.

"She will have trouble going to toilet, trust me,"
Lisa teases Y/N.

"This is not fair, you take away my medicine. I am forced to come here,"
Y/N pouts cutely.

"But you quite enjoy it yesterday, don't you? Say that to your twelve round of orgasms,"
Jennie smirks. She then kisses Y/N's back before moving out of bed. She will take care of everyone's breakfast today.

"Y/N, now we need to change the bed sheet because of you,"
Rosé complains to her playfully. Not only has Y/N stained the bed sheet with her juice, she has also torn apart the fabric apparently.