Chapter 12:Make it worse

Two days later
"Please tell Y/N that blocking us on every social media is too much,"
Jisoo sends this message to Adecy after two days without any news from Y/N.

"May I ask what happened?"
Y/N hasn't told her anything because she doesn't think there is a necessity to tell Adecy. She only told her that she is separating form Blackpink for a while.

"Nothing serious actually,"

"...okay, I will pass your message to her,"

"Thank you,"

"No problem,"

At the shooting site
"Uhm...Y/N?"
Adecy calls Y/N out with a perceivable uncertainty laces in her voice.

"Yes?"
Y/N is busy touching up her make up. She was having this crying scene but she kept failing to get into the right mood until a while ago, when she thought of the possibility to break up wth Blackpink.

"Jisoo just texted me,"

"Okay..."
She is lowkey happy that Blackpink doesn't actually do nothing while they are having a break. At least they put in the effort to check on her well-being through her parents and Adecy.

"She said that blocking them on every social media is too much,"

"..."

"I literally just said what she had told me, I didn't change a single word,"
Adecy explains as Y/N is pulling a long face.

"Now she is turning the blame on me? Like I am getting too much?"

"I don't think this is what she means. Maybe she is just trying to imply that if you block them away from your social media, they won't know what is exactly going on in your life and they will get worried because of that,"

"Nice of you to try to explain their point of view. But nope,"
Y/N really has to be a bitch that is being hard to communicate sometimes.

"If they are going to criticise me for being too much, I will show them what does it really feel like to be too much for them to handle,"

"I think the word 'criticise' is a little over, don't you think? I think they are actually asking you nicely, let's try not to misinterpret it, yeah, Y/N?"

"I don't care. They are at the wrong at the first place, I have every right to choose what I am gonna do to them. Why do I have to care about how they feel even if they totally deserve all the treatments I have given them? If they are going to whine and complain about how harsh my rules are like a baby, then maybe it's time for them to grow up,"

"Girl, chill. Maybe they don't mean it that way,"
Adecy facepalms herself as Y/N is not listening to what she has said at all, Y/N always refuses to stay civilised when it comes to issues relating to her girlfriends.

"I will make sure they regret what they said,"
With that, Y/N leaves the dressing room and continues her shooting.

"I think she is going to do more than just blocking you this time. She said that you are criticising her for telling her that she is being too much. Trust me, I have tried to help you to explain but you know how Y/N is when she is angry, she refuses to listen. I am so sorry,"
Adecy sends this message to Jisoo.

Jisoo POV
Now, what should I say? How should I even respond to what Adecy has said? I mean, internally, I am aware that we fuck up real big time and there is no way that she is going to forgive us in just one month anymore but I don't know what to do in action.

She sounds so pissed and I see no hope of her coming back to us unless we approach her first. But here's the thing, we won't know when is the right time to do that. Y/N is a short-tempered one but under normal circumstance, she will forget everything the next day whereas this is completely different.

I honestly don't know what should we do now. Maybe buy her something cute? She is just like a little girl, she is easy to please and gets happy easily when she receives something from us. Never mind, this is not a matter that something cute can resolve, it requires much more than just that.

"She is even more pissed now,"
I text in the common group chat that I have with the other three dorks.

"Geez, what have we done?"
Lisa asks anxiously.

"Apparently, she thought that we are criticising her for blocking us on every social media,"

"But we're not, we are just telling her,"
Jennie says.

"She doesn't care about anything else when she is angry, alright? Don't even bother to explain to her, we have to take some actions now,"

"Now?"
Rosé asks as it seems a little too sudden for them to just approach Y/N since she has clearly stated that they shouldn't go near her in this one month.

"I mean, not now, but like as soon as possible. We have to plan this out together, let's have a conversation about this later tonight. Everyone must come back home tonight, is that clear?"

"Yes,"
The other three reply.

Y/N POV
12.00a.m
I have thousand ways to make them suffer from not seeing me. When I say thousand, I mean it. If they want me to unblock them, sure, I am gonna do it but it comes with prices, and I could assure you that they won't like what they see.

"One more,"
I tell the bartender. The music is blasting so loudly in the background. Damn it, I don't like club at all.

"Hey, pretty,"
Someone sits beside me, she looks at me seductively, attempting to make me fall for her. But no, my girlfriends are so much better. They have set the bar too high, everyone one in this club literally can't compare to them at all.

However, that doesn't mean that they are totally useless. I need them for something else. Something that won't be too pleasant for my girlfriends to see.