Chapter 11:Bet

At Y/N's parents' house
9.00p.m
"So...are you going to tell us what happen?"
Her mum asks.

"They paid the director and that's why I am casted in the drama. Is it a good enough reason for me to get mad?"

"Totally, of course,"
Her dad adds. It's better not to help Blackpink first, he knows that his daughter is too mad to think properly right now.

"How long are you going to stay here? I mean, we don't mind how long you stay here, I am just asking,"
Her mum asks concernedly.

"I don't know, at least one month for sure,"

"Are they allowed to visit you or something?"

"No, hell no. Speaking of which, I need to tell the butler to keep them out of here,"
Y/N then goes and looks for the butler so that she can tell them to chase Blackpink out if they happen to come here.

"It's a bit over, isn't it?"
Y/N's dad asks his wife.

"She is just mad now, she will get better after a few days,"

"She looks determined this time though,"

"Trust me, I bet she will cry and go back to her girlfriends three days later. I know her too well,"

"I bet for one week,"

"How much?"

"One hundred, in cash,"

"Okay, bring it on,"

"I still can't believe that they do this to me. What do they think they are doing? Do you know what they told me just now? They are corrupting the director out of good intention, how does that even make sense? They should just remain supportive and not intervene into my career like it's their business,"
Y/N returns back while she is complaining about her girlfriends' unreasonable behaviour.

"How much do they even pay the director?"

"One hundred million if I am not wrong. They are just being dumb. They could have paid the house rent using that money instead of giving it to the director to buy me a role,"

"But we have already paid the rent, maybe they are just trying to make full use of the money,"
Y/N's dad jokes, only to earn a stoic expression from Y/N.

"Not funny, daddy,"
Y/N groans frustratingly and walks her way to her room with heave steps.

"Lame~"
Her mum then roasts her husband ruthlessly.

"Well, I thought she would laugh,"

"Wrong timing, old guy,"

"I am only forty years old, you're literally the same age as me. Are you saying that you're old too?"

"Of course not, but I look eighteen and you look eighty,"
Y/N's mum sticks out her tongue and runs away so that her husband won't catch her. They are just as childish as teenagers, that's why Y/N is closed to them because they could relate to her.

"But seriously though, are you going to let them in if they come here to see Y/N?"
Y/N's dad asks.

"Probably yes, they do no harm to Y/N right? They are just using the wrong method to protect Y/N. Plus, they are only here to check on Y/N's well-being, it will be too cruel to chase them out of here,"

"Sure, as long as Y/N doesn't blame you for letting them in,"

"Nah, she is just saying, she actually wants to see them, trust me. Your daughter always speaks the opposite thing she wants,"

"We will see,"

Meanwhile, Blackpink is panicking over what Y/N has said earlier on. She said she is going to break up with them, if they push her too hard. Y/N looked so serious when she was saying that, that made Blackpink becomes even more certain that Y/N hated them. As you can tell, they are overthinking already.

"Is she actually going to break up with us?"
Lisa asks worryingly.

"I mean, she did say that if we push her too hard right? Can someone define push her too hard for me? To what extent can we go?"
Rosé spits her words in a very quick pace.

"How are we supposed to know when will she feel better? Is she going to forget us while she is taking a break from us?"
Jennie inquires anxiously.

"We need to calm down...I mean...she won't actually break up with us right? We have shown her so much love and we fulfilled her every needs. It doesn't make sense for her to break up with us, unless..."
She pauses.

"Say it, Jisoo,"
Lisa urges her impatiently.

"She finds someone new,"
Jisoo slams on the table frustratingly as she thinks of the possibility of Y/N looking for someone new.

"No way,"
Jennie scoffs.

"Who knows? She will be away from us for fucking one month, a lot can happen in just one month, Jen,"

"Can we have some faith in her? She loves us too right? She won't just leave us so easily,"
Rosé tries to justify.

"She probably hates us more than loves us now. We shouldn't have done that, it is so stupid,"
Lisa says remorsefully.

"Too late to regret anything now. Let's just wait for one month. She will come back to us. Of course she will,"
Jennie assures themselves, though she is not even sure of what she has just said herself.

"Well, is there anything we can do?"
Rosé asks.

"Stalking after her?"
Lisa suggests without thinking thoroughly.

"Save it, she will definitely break up with us if she finds out that we have been stalking after her. So a big no,"
Jisoo opposes to Lisa's idea immediately.

"We can call her parents right? To check on her. I think that's the most we can do for now,"
Jennie says.

"Yeah, we can probably do that,"

"Fuck,"
Lisa says while checking on her phone.

"What happens?"

"She blocks me on all social medias,"

"Me too,"
Rosé facepalms herself.

"Same,"
Jisoo tosses her phone away.

"What the hell? Me too,"
Jennie yells at her phone. All of them hope that it's a malfunction but unfortunately, it's not.