Chapter 20:Y/N's birthday pt.2

When Rosé tastes the familiar burst of juice on her tongue, she knows that Y/N has already cum, without telling her. She smacks Y/N's thighs as a small punishment for not obeying her and bites her nipple not so hardly, but enough to make Y/N whine in pain.

"How dare you cum without my permission?"
Rosé wraps her fingers around Y/N's throat and confronts her.

"I am sorry, mommy"
Rosé smirks upon hearing that nickname. She attaches her lips on Y/N's one roughly and roams her hands all the way down to Y/N's legs again.

"Who is my good girl?"
Rosé asks while cupping Y/N's pussy without any warning.

"Me, mommy, I am your good girl,"
Y/N says with visible tears in her eyes.

"Such a crybaby,"
Jisoo remarks from aside.

She has just done setting up the vibrator, she can use her phone to control the vibration. She can already vision it as a really good tool to tease Y/N.

"Put it inside her,"
Jisoo tells Rosé as she passes the vibrator to her.

"Come here, baby,"
Rosé pulls Y/N closer to her laps and carefully inserts the vibrator inside her. She smiles as Y/N moans softly at the sudden invasion inside her tight hole.

"You alright?"
Jisoo asks worryingly. Y/N has just recovered from the wound not too long ago, she is not that ruthless to ruin Y/N again.

"Yeah,"

"We will start now then,"
Jisoo turns on the vibrator and Y/N closes her thighs almost immediately because of the strange feeling inside her.

"Keep your legs open,"
Rosé demands sternly. Y/N obediently tries to spread her legs open but closes them uncontrollably once again when the vibrator hits her g-spot.

Rosé wraps her arms around Y/N's thighs and licks Y/N's clit, giving her more stimulation. Y/N throws her head back in pleasure while Rosé continues to do her work skilfully.

"I want to play with it too,"
Lisa requests. Jisoo gives her the phone and Lisa increases the strength of the vibrator instantly.

"Seriously? I am sacrificing myself to drive here and all of you are having your own fun, that's not fair,"
Jennie complains grumpily.

"Just drive,"
Jisoo says. She has gotten this kind of mistreatment many times before too.

"I am going to cum,"
Y/N moans out loudly.

"I am not done with you yet, don't you dare to cum yet,"
Rosé pinches her clit, making Y/N whimper.

"Please,"

"That's right, good girl begs for what they want. Beg more, then I may consider allowing you to cum,"
Rosé raises her eyebrow in a teasing manner. How Y/N loves that sight, Y/N is a whore for Blackpink and she especially loves it when they send that dominant aura. She feels like she could just cum when they dirty talk to her and teases her here and there.

"Mommy, please, I have been a good girl for you,"
Y/N begs pitifully, it strikes Jisoo's heart right away. She can't stand it when Y/N looks at them with that pair of puppy eyes. She always looks so innocent yet slutty underneath them.

"You want to cum? Huh?"
Rosé leaves a few purplish marks Y/N's neck and chest area. Y/N nods her head eagerly and she can't seem to hold back the urge to reach her high anytime soon.

"Cum for me like a slut that you are,"
Y/N releases her sticky fluid in no time. Rosé then pulls out the vibrator from her pussy after Lisa has turned it off. Rosé takes in the tool inside her mouth to taste Y/N better. As expected, it is sweet and salty like usual.

"Unnie..."
Y/N whines softly in slight hostility as her hands are sore from the position that they are placed. She always has that duality that leaves Blackpink so confuse. She is a cute little innocent bunny on bed but a fierce stubborn cat in daily life.

"Oh, sorry,"
Rosé quickly unlocks the handcuff and caresses Y/N's reddened spots on her wrists gently.

"It's finally over,"
Jennie heaves out a soft sigh.

"It's fine, Jen, we will have another round tonight,"
Jisoo reminds her.

"That is definitely going to be so fun,"
Jennie squeals excitedly.

"I know right,"
Lisa adds.

Meanwhile, Y/N has no idea what they are planning to do tonight, but she already knows that it must be something freaky since the girls have lust written all over their faces.

"I better pray now,"
Y/N murmurs to herself.

7.35p.m
"Dad, mum, I miss you two so much,"
Y/N expresses her love towards her parents by leaving small pecks on their cheeks.

"Hey, princess. Happy birthday,"
Her dad gifts her a seemingly expensive bag that carries her birthday present.

"Thank you, I love you so much,"
Y/N accepts the gift gratefully and invites them to come inside their mansion.

"Hey, mum, dad,"
Blackpink have started to address the old folks as mum and dad as soon as they have dated Y/N for one year. Their parents is very certain that they are going to marry each other at the end of the day so might as well just call them mum and dad now.

"Hey, my four soon-to-be daughter-in-law,"
Y/N mum greets them passionately along with a warm hug.

"Had been some hardship before, huh?"
Y/N's dad teases their argument before which led to Y/N leaving their house.

"Yeah,"
Jisoo replies with her head hangs low in shyness.

"It's normal for every relationship to have some fights, especially when Y/N is not one with good temper, just get used to it, kiddo,"
He encourages them.

"Oh, Y/N, your aunt is coming here too, I am sorry I didn't mention this before,"

"It's okay, this house can fit many people, no worries, though I am not sure how many people they have invited exactly,"

"Well. All our parents are invited. Taehyung and Adecy are invited specially just for you. Red velvet are invited too, I think that's all, we want to keep it as simple as possible. But the thing is, we have told them to bring a plus one if they want so there should be more people than we actually invited. All in all, it should be fine for your aunt to be here, there is much space left here,"