Mini Epilogue

Large Time Skip: 10 Years Later: Kenma's POV

"Go ahead." I said with a small smile, Mei letting go of my hand and walking closer to her father's grave stones. Kuroo and I watched as she sat in the dirt and put flowers down for them. There's nothing I wish more than wishing Iwaizumi and Oikawa were here.

It's been 10 years now since we defeated Helios. And things have been peaceful ever since. I know that Iwaizumi would want this. It's all he ever wanted. We learned that Helios assumed the form of Hikaru after killing him. Helios intended to kill Iwaizumi. And we were too late to stop him.

Of course, we couldn't keep this a secret from Iwaizumi's daughter. She knew who her father's were. And she knew who one of her fathers died for. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it all, but, what young child would. But since we told her who Iwaizumi and Oikawa were, she's asked to visit their graves each weekend, and to visit Hikaru's the following day. 

Kuroo and I have raised her. And I know there are times she wishes she could actually be with her parents. But, we try to be there for her..

"Are you done sweetheart?" Kuroo asked when Mei got up and ran over. She nodded and crashed into Kuroo who picked her up and kissed her cheek. Mei hung onto him tightly as he turned around and we began to head home. I stood there a while longer before following after them.

"Look, she brought moonflowers this time." I heard. I smiled gently, turning and looking over my shoulder to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi's spirits. Oikawa laughed, admiring the flowers left there before both my old friends saw me. They each gave me small smiles before turning around and returning to their own home. 

They always do this. After every visit, they return here to see what was left, but they never speak to us. Mei has never even seen them. Sometimes I wonder if Iwaizumi or Oikawa would ever show themselves to her. Or if perhaps they'd think it be too hard for her. 

Either way, I know that they're happy together. I know that they can see everything that we have done for them. And they're finally at peace. 

Iwaizumi's POV

"Hasn't she grown a lot?" Oikawa said with a smile. I nodded with a soft smile, looking down at our hands. When we returned to the farplane, the home of all souls, I saw Hikaru and his own husband walking. When Hikaru saw me, he smiled brightly and ran over.

"Did she visit you??" He asked, his husband walking over behind him.

"She did."

"I can't wait for her to visit me tomorrow..."

"I know you miss her, Hikaru." I said gently, Hikaru nodding with a heavy sigh.

"Well, I'm thankful she's alive. I just wish I coulda protected her. But she's 10 now. She's getting so big..." Hikaru said with a small, but sad smile. I watched as his husband wrapped his arms around him for comfort. Oikawa and I smiled at the sight before Hikaru parted ways.

"You know what, Hikaru, the real one, isn't so bad." Oikawa said with a giggle. I nodded as we both returned home. As soon as we returned home, I pulled my husband closer to me and kissed him deeply.

Though it may not be in a traditional sense, people would get married, even after death. And that is exactly what Oikawa and I have done. We married in less than a year after we came here. Our only regret is wishing that those we knew could have come. But they all knew we were okay. 

"Hajime.." Oikawa mumbled against my lips, his arms trailing around my neck. I gripped his hips and pulled him closer to me, kissing him some more. He giggled at my eagerness. I've always considered myself a patient man. But when it came to my husband, I could never wait. I love him, more than anything.

Even though it literally took death for it to happen, I couldn't be happier. He and I were finally together. 

"Hajime, we don't have much time for this." Oikawa whined when I began to pull his shirt off. He lifted his arms and allowed me to undress him. I simply chuckled and kissed his bare skin.

"Then you better hurry and get on the bed." 

Mini Time Skip

"Hajime! We're here!" I heard. I pulled my shirt on and let Oikawa fix my hair before I rushed to the front door.

"Hi mom, dad." I said, letting the two inside. My mom started rambling and started walking off towards my bedroom.

"Er-mom--!"

"So anyway your father and I, we can't believe just how much that little girl- AH!" I heard my mother scream and slam the door as soon as she opened the bedroom door. I laughed as she huffed to calm herself.

"I told you to wait mom.." 

"...Well how was I supposed to know your husband was in there after a fuck session!"

"Mom!" I said in surprise. I've gotten to see my parents for the past ten years, they've met Oikawa and they love him. The only issue is that both of them have gotten quite too comfortable barging into my private life. But whenever they do, they often see things like this. So it's kept to a minimum. 

"You know what, your father and I will just come back tomorrow." She said awkwardly, giving me a hug and rushing off while telling my dad about how "we mate like rabbits". I couldn't help but laugh.

"You alright, Toru?"

"Pft, not the first time your mother has barged in like that." He said, pulling on some clothes when I walked in. I gave him a soft kiss as we climbed into bed and cuddled. My husband hummed happily and played with the ring on my finger.

"Even though it was, mm, different than I imagined... our wedding day was the best day of my, well, afterlife!" Oikawa said happily. I nodded in agreement, watching him slowly drift off. Our wedding day was indeed the happiest day for us. 

"I love you, Toru Iwaizumi."