6. I know the Truth

Chapter 6
Next Day
In Singh's House
Avi made breakfast for all and later herself ate it. After breakfast JD went to his office as he had an important meeting today.  Jai went to college early as he had some work. JM went in her own room and Avi was in her room getting ready to go to college.
JM walked in and held her hair tightly.
JM: you bitch bcoz of you my husband shouted at me yesterday.
She slapped her. Avi fell down.
JM: Maa Baap toh the hi Besharam aur unki beti bhi waisi hi hai.
Tears rolled down Avi's eyes.
JM: now don't you date open your mouth in front of Rakesh and Jai.
She left cursing Avi.
Avi got up and wiped her tears.
Avi(in mind): Don't listen to Mrs Singh, Avi don't listen to her. She doesn't know the truth but you know. I know the Truth. So don't care about what she says about Mummy Papa.
She consoled herself like this then got ready and left for college.
There she met her friends and all went to their classes.
With Sid.
He was in his college. He had to do some paperwork as he was changing his college.
Sid's Pov
I told Vaish not to force me but she made her puppy face which she knows I can't ignore at all. I also want to be with my sis but it's too dangerous for her. I can't tell her anything. Along with her Abhi, Ais, Pri they all also study in that college. So they are in danger too. Lekin ab Vaishu ne zidd pakdi hai toh jo woh chahati hai woh karna toh padega.
Pov Ends.
************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye