23. Golden Heart Again

Chapter 23
Avi: Jai!
Jai: What Jai?
Avi: why did you behave so rude to her? You didn't had to!
Jai: if she talks about my sister like this I will behave even more worse
Avi: she's your mom Jai
Jai: she's mom just by blood and you're my sister by heart, Dil ke rishte khoon se bade hote hai!
Avi(sighed): Jai ugh fine but pls don't be rude to her again I don't like it you know na
Jai: okay and ya I'm again telling you that throw this golden heart of yours away because it's of no use it only makes you see good in the baddest people and you soften.
Avi understood his words but pretended like she didn't care.
Avi(pretends): Done? Ab chale?
Jai(sighs): fine come on
They went to the group. All were in canteen.
Pri: you two went to take the timetable aur to make it?
Avi: whatever and if I could make the tt all lectures would be a free period
Avi said and sat down on a bench
Vaish: yaar Avi how can you became so sweet and in the next moment a sassy girl. I mean HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT!!
Avi(flipped her hair): That's my talent
Sid smiled seeing her, no one noticed except Ais.
Ais's Pov
Accha bachu means the rudey who smiles once in a blue moon and never gives a damn to a girl has started liking Avi. Nice. It might help him to change.
Pov Ends.
Sid's Pov
Stop smiling Siddharth you can't fall for her! But how can I control my heart, it just wants to fly to her and stay with her forever. She is a pure soul, an angel! But my Fate isn't in my favor!(Abhi shook him)Pov Ends.
Abhi: where are you lost Sid?
Sid: umm no- nowhere
**************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye