28. The Bold Her!

Chapter 28
Sm1 punched B3 hard in his face and B3 moved back. And the punch was given by none other than our hero..................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
no not by him but by our
.....................heroine yes by our heroine AVNEET KAUR(2 mins silence for those who thought Sid punched B3😂✌)She then kicked B2 in the stomach. And freed her other hand from B1 then punched his stomach and kicked his manhood.
Avi: What do you all think huh? If a girl is alone you can do anything with her? A girl is not a public property, a girl is the one on whom the world should be proud of. A girl is in many forms, a mother, a sister, a daughter and she is especially a warrior who knows to beat the shit out of assholes like you all.
She again kicked all of them on their manhood and they fell down groaning in pain.
Avi: run away right now if you love your lives and if you try to do this with any other girl again then just be ready to see the worst side of me. LEAVE!!
The boys somehow managed to get up.
B3(super scared): sorry Didi we won't do it again and treat every girl like our sister
B2: s-sorry Didi maaf kardo
B3(trembling out of fear): sorry didi we won't repeat it we're really sorry
They ran away.
Sid saw all this and was impressed by her bold side. Avi saw him and went towards him.
Avi: where are you lost?
Sid: umm nothing are you okay? Did they-
Avi(cuts him): I'm alright nothing happened to me, I know how to deal with Dumbasses like them
She said sassily and walked towards the car then sat inside.
Sid's Pov
OMG, for a minute she is the sweetest person on the earth and the very next moment she becomes a sassy queen. Wow I mean like seriously Wowww!!!!
Pov Ends.
Sid went to the car and sat inside and started driving. It was a silent ride. After some time they reached Nigam Mansion.
**************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye