16. "AASHU"

Chapter 16
Vaiah: why not tomorrow?
Avi: umm I have some work tomorrow
Vaish: okay then I'll go to my room now byeeee
Avi: bubyeeee
Vaish left.
With Sid
He was in his room. He was kinda sweating.
Sid's Povy
Now I have to find that girl. But how and where on the earth will I find her? I don't think that Rii Bhai must have found out something. Bcoz he said he was kinda busy this week with some work.
Pov Ends.
He was busy in this thoughts when the thought of Avneet striked his mind.
She is cute, he thought but soon brushed off these thoughts and started doing his work. I don't know what work so don't ask me. He is rich so he have many many works to do😂✌.
In Vaishu's Room
Vaish's Pov
Aaj Sid ko Kya hua tha yaar. He never behaves so good with a person he met just a few minutes ago and especially with a girl. I know he just smiled but dude the SIDDHARTH NIGAM never smiles to a girl. Ugh iss bande ko zarur kuch na kuch hua hai!
Pov Ends.
Skips to dinner time.
Avi was in her room scrolling her mobile and Sidnavi were in the dining room.
Vaish: I'll call Avi for dinner
Sid: umm wait Vaish I'll call her
Vaish(surprised+smirk): has the sun risen from the west today? THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM is being so nice to a girl.
Sid(rolled his eyes): shut up
Vaish: I think I should tell everyone that  the guy who never listens to anyone, who is a rebel and handsome hunk but his nickname in childhood was “AASHU”(this is me when I blackmail any of my friends😂✌)
Sid: hey don't you do that okay?
Vaish: if I want I can do it
Sid: ugh fine soryy
Vaish: better and now you only go and call Avi
Sid: okay
Sid went to Avi's Room. He saw she was sitting on her bed and scrolling her mobile.
Sid: Avneet
Avi: yeah
**************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye