15. Saving The Kids

Chapter 15
Anjaan picked up G3 by his collar then again punched his face. G3's face was bleeding. Anjaan pushed G3 towards the police and the police caught him then handcuffed his hands. He then went towards the bus and......................Action Mode On. He beated the rest of the goons and handed them to the police. All the kids were hooting and shouting “ANJAAN ANJAAN ANJAAN ANJAAN ANJAAN”
One of the kids shouted “ANJAAN IS THE BEST”
Anjaan smiled but none saw as he always wears a mask.
He went towards the camera of the reporters and said.
Anjaan: I hope that anyone doesn't try to mess with the people of this country again and if you do then ANJAAN AAYEGA AUR SABKO SAHI RAASTE PE LAYEGA.
He said this and ran faster than a cheetah and then he was out of the sight of the people.(He has superpowers so he can run faster)
The news of Anjaan saving the kids was all over the news channels.
Back to Nigam Mansion
Avi was in her room putting her clothes in the walk in closet. Vaish came in.
Vaish: Avi Avi Avi Avi Avi
Avi: hey calm down what happened
Vaish: you know that superhero Anjaan?
Avi: yeah what about him
Vaish: today he saved a hijacked bus.
Avi: hijacked bus? There was a bus hijacked today?
Vaish: yep and Anjaan saved the kids in the bus.
Avi: Oh
Vaish: by the way Avi have you ever thought how Anjaan has these superpowers?
Avi: not really
Vaish: You know sometimes I don't believe about someone having superpowers
Avi(in mind): superpowers do exist and because of them my ___________ died.
Vaish shook her.
Vaish: what happened where are you lost?
Avi: umm nothing
Vaish: accha leave all this and tell me are you done with your unpacking
Avi: yeah and my clothes are less so they didn't even take time to unpack
Vaish: okay but wait you got less clothes. Okay decided tomorrow we're going shopping
Avi(in mind): Tommorow! Arey Kal toh mujhe Anu Dii ke Ghar jaana hai.
Avi: Vaishu Kal Rehne de we'll go day after tomorrow!
**************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye