28. Bromance

Sorry for the mistakes

Amanda's POV

I watch as my dad gives me a stern look when he walks in with Justin.

"I'm going into the kitchen. You better fix this." He says. I don't understand what's to fix.

I walk over to Justin looking back at Roger who by the way looks very entertained with the situation.

"Justin I told you to stay home. Will you ever do as I say?" I said looking up at him, but his attention is focused on Roger.

"You ditched me to have a dinner date with this guy and you're parents?!" I groan I don't want to deal with this.

"My parents invited him without telling me he was my neighbor. Chill out he's an asshole." I say making sure he knows I have no interest in Roger.

Roger gets up and walks towards Justin. "Hey dude I'm Roger or ad Amanda here is calling me, asshole." I roll my eyes. He's a typical doche.

Justin decideds to shake his hand. "Okay you guys get to know each other I'm going to talk to my parents." I said walking towards the kitchen.

I see my mom and dad talking. "Dad sorry about Justin he wants to get to know you and you have to get to know him. I'm not interested in Roger." He has to allow me to be with Justin.

My dad sighs. How can someone judge another person without properly knowing them?

"Amanda I know you like him, but-" He gets cut off by my mom.

"Oh Nick stop being a prick and get to know the boy." My dad is acting like this is such a huge choice he has to make.

"Okay fine." I smile before giving my dad a huge hug and a kiss. We make out way back to the dinner table. I'm praying the guys aren't fighting.

But I'm surprised to see them laughing. My mouth is on the floor at the sight of this just a couple minutes ago Roger was making fun of Justin.

"Bro people shouldn't be hating on you as much as they do you're a savage." Roger says. I just squint. Savage what the hell.

.

Worst dinner ever I mean my dad had lots of fun with Justin, but as for my I was just sitting there as for my boyfriend he and Roger where getting along just fine.

We where in the car on our way back to the house. As in we I mean Justin and me and Roger. Apparently he has no where to stay so Justin invited him over.

"No way that happened!" Roget said yelling.

"Well it did." I watched as they laughed. I also rolled my eyes thought out the ride.

When we arrived I got out of the car walking towards the house in a pissed off way to get Justin's attention. But when I looked back the were still having a good old time.

It was pretty late and I wanted to go cuddle with Justin. As soon as I see him pass me with Roger and head towards the game room I know its going to be a while before I get any cuddling in.

I stomp my feet and groan. Might as well go see how my little angels are doing. Poking through the side of the door I see Buster and Bella cuddling together. I pout at how cute they are.

"Hewo how are you twe day." I say in my talking to dogs voice. They are obviously sleeping, but I want to grab them and squeeze them.

Oh god I want to cuddle. I walk down stairs to talk to Justin. But when I walk in I see them kissing!!

Nah I'm kidding.

"Babe I want to cuddle." I say trying to sound as cute as possible.

"Not right now babe I'm playing a game with Rog." I was shocked. Rog? I'm his fucking girlfriend. I look over at Rog he's smirking at me.

I need a plan. I want Justin and Roger can't have him. He's mine. I stop and think am I really jealous of their bromance?

Yes.

I sigh and walk into Justin's room he wants me to sleep with him now. I take of my pants and my bra, I can't sleep with them on.

.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." My eyes open up when I hear Justin voice. Its 3am they have been up this long?!

I pretend to be asleep. His arm wrapps around me pulling me towards him. He starts kissing my neck. I have my back towards him so I smile.

I then realize he's an asshole so I move away from him. Even though I love being close to him.

He sighs. "Babe are you mad I'm sorry." He moves towards me and whispers. He proposely make his voice all sexual.

His hand is massaging my thigh. He's trying to seduce me.

"I would appreciate it if keep you're hand to yourself." I said. Justin pulled me towards him.

"Baby I'm sorry. How  about we cuddle." Justin said. I faced him. He looked cute in low light.

"I wanted to cuddle with you when you were with Rog." I said. I was now frowning and I wasn't mad but I wanted to see what Justin would say.

"Oh so you're jealous of him?" He said smiling.

"Yes I'm jealous. I wanted to cuddle! I wanted to kiss you and- and I wanted you to touch me all sweet like you do-" I rambling on when I was shut up by Justin's kiss.

It was sweet his lips moved on mine so gently. It was slow and meaningful. He knew I loved them. He pulled me on top of him. While his hands roamed my body.

"I'm I forgiven?" He said in a low voice. I didn't answer him I just continued to kiss him, but yeah he's forgiven.

Authors note:

Question: why do you read my gay ass story?

Vote