26. First Time

This is a random ass chapter and I'm sorry if its shit.

Amanda's POV

I could feel my clothes on me so thats one less worry. I walked out of the room I didn't really know my way around. After a couple wrongs turns I saw someone.

"You're finally awake!" I was so surprised to see it was Charlie aka the bartender.

"Yeah so umm what happned last night?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Oh well you got so wasted you didn't realize Justin had left so I brought you to my house." She said. I couldn't believe Justin left me.

Well its my fault I was supposed to watch over him. I sat down on the stool.

"Cool. You have anthing to eat?" I knowing I should call Justin I look for my phone. "Hey did you see my phone?" I asked once I knew I couldn't find it.

"Oh." She laughs. "You threw it into a drink." She took it out of a bag. It smelled like alcohol.

"Wow I was that drunk." I say taking the bowl of cereal she offers me. I should be scared that I'm at a strangers house, but Charlie seems chill.

"Could I use your phone?" I ask. She nods her head as she hands me her phone. Dulce made me memorize Justin's number.

The phone rings twice and I hear Justin's voice. "Hello?" He sounds desperate.

"Babe its me." I hear him sigh and yell to who I'm guessing is Chaz and Ryan that its me.

"What the hell. Where are you?" He yells.

"Well you left without me so the bartender took me to her house." I say looking over at Charlie.

"You don't realize that I was so scared when I woke up that you weren't home. When are you coming back?" He says acting like my dad.

"Don't worry I'm going to call a taxi I'll be there in a little while." I say.

"Okay bye I love you." He says making me all red.

"Bye... I- I'll see you later." I say hanging up. Getting a weird look from Charlie. I make sure to delete his number and proceed by calling the taxi.

"Well I'm going to go now, but thanks for letting me sleep over." I say to Charlie.

"Yeah no problem." I walked outside towards the taxi. As I got in I told the guy where I wanted to go. Its weird beeing without Justin I miss him.

.

I ran towards the door. I didn't even knock. I had to see him. Once I entered the house and I saw him, he was shirtless and his hair was messy, but he looked like he spents hours achieving the bummy due. I'm feeling all hormonal.

"Baby!" I yelled as he embraced me in a hug, his body was so warm and I couldn't help, but snuggle my head in the crook of his neck.

"Why you acting like its been forever?" He asked not letting me go. Which I was glad for.

I lifted my head up to look at his flawless skin, which by the way is not foundation.

"Well I missed you." I said kissing him all over his face. I don't know why I'm acting like this.

"I missed you too baby." Justin said. I knew what was happening.

"Justin I love you." I said in a soft voice. Justin just starred at me in disbelief. I didn't know I could like someone as much as I like Justin and like isn't even something I can use to describe how I feel about him. 

"I love you." He said in a low husky voice. Justin makes me feel like I'm the only thing on his mind, I hope he realizes that he's always on my mind.

I hesitated with what I wanted to say. "Justin I want to have sex with you." I breathed out making sure he heard every word. I surely didn't want to say it again.

Again he was amazed at what I had said."Amanda what happened? Are you okay baby?" He said pretending to take my tempature.

I took a deep breath."Justin I know I want you to be the person I experience my first time with. I know you care about me. A-and I love you and I want you to kiss me and do all that romantic shit." I said crossing my arms.

He smiled gently grabbing a hold of my hand."Chaz and Ryan left. By the way they said bye." I nodded not really caring.

ATTENTION SEX SCENE BELOW DO NOT READ OF UNDER 14....IM JUST KIDDING LOL.

When I set foot in Justin's room it became real. He was being gentle with me as he was about to kiss me. I didnt want gentle.

I grabbed the sides of his face pulling him in for a kiss. It was intense his hands were already on the hem of my shirt. I lifted my arms up so he could take my shirt off.

Justin gently put me down on his bed. I looked up at him he was so serious as he removed my skirt. I grabbed the back of his neck, as I kissed him tasting a bit of his minty breath. As I kissed his neck he undid my bra strap.

Its true what they say in books guys do take a moment to look at you, but its not awkward due to the hormones going out of control.

I was scared to pull Justin's boxers off, he had an erection that didn't look to comfortable in that tight space.

My hands lingered down to pull his boxers down and bam Jerry was there. I gasped making Justin smirk. What the hell is that shit real?

As my panties were left on the floor. Justin started kissing my neck making his way to my stomach and my inner thighs. I was so weak. Tate for American Horror Story was right virgins to get wet easily.

"Baby are you sure you want to do this?" He said as his lips were centimeters away from mine.

"Babe I'm sure so let's get this show on the road please." I said getting anxious. Justin laughed. He reached over into his drawer pulling out a condom. "Can I put it on you?" I ask. Justin gets all excited as he nods.

I stood up as I opened the condom, I put it on him it was so cute to see him watch carefully.

I could feel Justin about to enter me. My body was getting all hot yet nothing has happened.

"Baby I'm sorry if I hurt please tell me of I do." I nodded preparing myself.

He slowly went in. I could feel it and it hurt like shit, but once he was in I felt pressure in my stomach it was amazing. I moaned as he went harder. My grasp on the sheets couldn't get tighter and I was biting my lower lip.

"You're so tight baby." He said as he trusted in me.

"Justin..." I moaned. I didn't think I would be the type to do this.

"What baby?" He said moaning back. It was pure bliss I felt when he spoke. I couldn't take it anymore he gave one more thrust and landed right by my side.

I couldn't breath. We were both sweating although he did most the work.

"That was amazing!" I yelled looking at him. He laughed hugging me.

"You were amazing." He said kissing my forehead. His smile made me so happy. My heart was beating so fast as watch him fall asleep he's so gorgeous while he sleeps. His lips were slightly parted and his breath was steady. I laid my head on his chest as o tried to match my breathing with his.

Authors note:

I shall go to church this Sunday, but no matter how much I pray Im not going to heaven after writing this.

Holy water pass it on, (if needed)

Anyways VOTE and comment

If it was a crappy sex scene I'm sorry its my first one.