25. Drunk Mystery?

Amandas POV

My relationship with Justin has been amazing. I dont think it can get any better.

"You know we should do something fun tonight." I said kissing Justin.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. Then I realized he was thinking of sex. "No you dirty thinker."

He laughed. "Maybe we should go to a club." Justin said. Making me remember the first night I was his babysitter. Justin thought he could leave with out me. Loser.

"I have to tell you something." Justin said in a voice that made me worried.

"Justin Drew Bieber what the hell is it?" I asked sitting up. Please don't be anything that will make me regret dating this boy.

"Ryan and Chaz are coming over for a couple days." He says.

CHAZ OMG! I havent seen him in a year. God this is going to be awkward.

"Dont worry I'm fine with it. I havent talked to Chaz so there's nothing to worry about." I say in a clam voice.

Then the door bell rings. I squeal and run. "Its them why didnt you tell me they were coming today?!" Justin shrugged. Manister goes to open the door.

Oh god they all run towards Justin I try my best to sneak out, but Ryan sees me.

"Amanda! Whats up girl?" He embraces me in a hug he saw me like a couple months ago.

"Nothing I-" I couldn't finish my sentence due to Chaz staring at me.

"Dude you better stop staring at her shes mine." Justin said making me all happy.

Chaze gave me an apologetic smile, before sitting down. I sat next to Justin.

"Guys were going clubing." Justin told them. They were fine with it. I just had to avoid Chaz.

I got bored watching the guys talk, so I went to play with Buster and Bella. I literally have no friends at the moment. Jenny has been trying to talk to me, like no bitch.

"Hey Amanda." I turn around its Chaz. Great! Sarcasm people.

"Hey-" I extend the y sound more than I should have.

I scratch Bellas head."Listen I want you to know that I don't like you anymore."Chaz says.  I look around.

"Okay?" I say in a bitchy tone. I just want him to realize that I'm with Justin.

"Listen you don't have to be mean to me I got that you're with Justin." He says backing out of the room.

I sighed putting Bella down, I turned around and bumped into someone. I look up at a very serious Justin.

"Oh hey...." I said smiling. Justin keeps his arms crossed.

"What did he say?" He asked. I think its so cute when he gets jealous.

"Well he told me he understood that I liked you." I said stretching my arms around his neck.

I knew he was trying to be serious. "Good." Justin lifted me off the ground. "How about we go take a bath together?" I laid my head into his neck. I hate/love it when he says stuff like that.

"Ew you two are still so gross." My head bolts up to see who that was. Of course it was Ryan.

.

I was getting ready to go to the club. I didn't really know what to wear, but I did find something I liked.

We were in the car on our way to some club that Ive never heard of. I honestly can say I hate clubbing its so boring.

"Okay were here." Justin said looking out of his window. I just hope that tonight flys by.

Justin helped me get out of the car. There werent that much paps due to no notice on where Justin was.

I could already hear the music. I hate how loud it is. Justin had his hand locked to mine as we pushed through the crowd to get to the VIP area.

There were already drinks at the table so the guys got to drinking. I told them I was going to the bathroom, but I went to sit at the bar.

"You a fan of Justin Bieber? The bar tender asked. I turned to her. "Yeah me either. Hes a douche." She says.

"Actually hes my boyfriend and he is most definitely not a douche." I say.

She looks surprised. "Wow thats cool. I'm Charlie. Drink?" She asked.

I nodded my head and before I knew it I was drunk.

The next morning....

I bolted up from mu slumber when I heard a loud noise. I didnt feel good.and my head was hurting. Yet thats the least of my worries cause I have no idea whos bed I'm in!

Authors note:

Comment where or who Amandas with/ in bed with.

Vote please I hate silent readers

FOLLOW ME