37. Mistake

Amanda's POV

Bodyguards everywhere that's pretty much all I see. I haven't been alone with Justin in over 3 days. We can't have sex because the bodyguards are outside our door.

Its really pissing me off that the guy they got hasn't said a word, I'm waiting to speak to him I think that if I talk to him maybe he will talk.

I get up as the police signals me towards him, Justin didn't want to come with me, but of course I didn't come alone.

When I walk into the visitation area I look around and see the guy I don't know his name, but I know what he looks like.

I take a seat. "Why did you come and visit me?" Is the first thing he says. I just stare at him.

"Well I want you to tell me who's trying to "kill" me." I say.

His jaw clenched. "Im not telling you okay so stop wasting your time."

"Are you serious you told me to be careful yet you won't even help me?!" I say frustrated.

"Listen I...." He's quiet. "Okay fine its Jenny and Roger." He says making my eyes widened.

No way Jenny was my friend and Roger?! Oh my gosh she was trying to get me to leave Justin.

"Thank you." I say getting up. I run to the car of course with the body guards right behind me.

I can't believe babysitting Justin would be this much trouble. I mean dating Justin.

When I arrive at the house I walk in to see the bodyguards panicking. "What's going on?!" I yell at them.

One of the guys walks towards me. "Well we lost Justin." They lost Justin?!

I start to freak out how the hell do you lose a famous person?! Okay okay he's probably just around the house.

"We've checked every room." They say making me feel as if I was going to faint. This cant be happening right now. How, why?! As it becomes more obvious that Justin isnt here I start to panic. I decided to call Dulce. 

"Dulce hi I have a huge problem." I say on the verge of tears. 

"What darling." She says in a hurry up I got stuff to do tone. I bit my bottom lip as to how I was going to tell her our pop star has disappeared. 

"Justin is missing." I say listening as Dulce cusses and screams and finally shes quiet. I hear rustling in the background. 

"Im calling the police!" She says hanging up. I slide down on the floor bring my knees up to my chest and I start to cry. Hes gone Im hoping he just went out, but something is telling me other wise. I feel totally responsible for this. People will tell me how would I have know this would happen to cheer me up, but it wont work. 

After a while I hear the door bell ring its the cops I open the door wiping the tears from my face. "Come in please." I say opening the door wide enough for the 5 cops.

"We are here on Justin Biebers disappearance." They say and I then know my day is going to be hectic.

Justin's POV 

I snuck out of MY house can you believe it? I couldnt stand the the bodyguards anymore! I need some fucking space. Let me just say jumping out of the bathroom window was scary. I had my hoodie on my head I didnt want anyone to recognize me and I left my house for a reason. Shit, Amanda shes going to get worried I should call her... MY PHONE NO NO NO!!! I left it now I have to go back. I start jogginf back to my house. 

While I jogged back my hoodie came off. I didn't realize until I saw a car pass by. I pulled it back on I just hoped no one saw me. I turn to see the car stopping and turning back around. Shit they saw me I start to run like I was in the Olympics, but I couldnt out run a damn car. They stopped right next to me. Might as well just take a picture with them. 

"Listen guys I'm really tired so if we could just take this picture and move on with our lives." I say.

"Oh dont worry this will be quick." I look up at...Jenny?! My eyes widened. Why cant I be left alone? I was about to walk away, but some dude tackles me. I try to get him off, but hes putting some rag up to my face, damn it.......

Amanda's POV

The cops are investigating the house, but the house is way too big to search so they invite more cops. I dont even think they are actually investigating. I was standing by the door when Dulce walks in. We get along pretty well now, well we did now after this I dont think she likes me. 

"Update please." She says standing next to me. 

"Police interviewed the bodyguard that was with Justin, now they are searching the house." I say sighing. I just want my boyfriend back!

 Dulce turns to me and sighs as well."Amanda what do you think happened to him?!" She says as tears start to roll down her cheeks. Ive never seen a person I'm afraid of cry. I ignore this weird feeling I'm getting from her crying and hug her. 

"I have no idea what happened and its making me really upset." I said to Dulce. Im using all my force not to cry again. Justin Drew Bieber where are you?!

Authors note....

Hi guys.... long time no see. DONT HURT ME. I had a bit of writers block. I think im ending this story in a couple chapters, I know im sorry. 

Anyways last chapter I was thanking you for 90 thousand reads and I log on today for the first time in weeks and I have 104 thousand reads!!!! Thank you very muchhh I LOVE YOU GUYSS.