18. Butt Squeezing

Hello babes ;)

*Not Edited*

Amanda's POV

These last few weeks have been stressful, beliebers hate Adrianna cause she's a fame seeker. Tyler and I have been hanging out, which makes Justin jealous.

I was currently watching a movie with Lil Za when Justin joined us, it's so awkward, like really awkward.

"Hey Lil Za we should go to a club or something." Justin says. I swear this boy is always clubbing.

"Yeah bro we should." I have to go with them cause Peyton is at a Drag Queen thing.

"Amanda I'm going to shoot some hoops with Jb you'll be alright her alone?" I narrow my eyes at him. How dare he leave me for Justin.

.

.

After 3 stressful hours I've the boys getting ready, we finally leave and arrive at the club, sadly Adrianna had to join us. She kept sneaking looks at me in the car. By the way is it legal for her to sit on Justin's lap?!

Once we arrive we are mobbed by paparazzi. I walk by Lil Za's side. I wasn't in the clubbing mood to be honest. I just went to sit on a bar stool.

"What can I get you?" Asked the bar attender.

I give him a dry laugh. "Nothing, I'm working." I say staring at Justin and Adriana. I want to punch her in the throat.

"Oh your Biebers nanny right?" I nod my head. I grab my phone and text Jen.

Me: Please put me out of my misery.

Jen: Clubbing isn't going too well huh?

Me: No it's okay, but do you ever see your crush and you just want to run up to them and hug them?

Jen: Aww you should just grab Justin and be like He's mine bitch!

Me: haha no I don't want to end up on magazines.

"Hey Amanda are you okay?" I look up to see a slightly drunk Justin.

Wait he's drunk, fuck!

"Justin who gave you alcohol!?" I say squeezing his mouth open.

"Chill Amanda I'm not drunk, now tell me what's up?" I playfully slap him. Which makes him laugh. He's so cute when he laughs.

He then suddenly hugs me, squeezing my butt. I gasp, as I push him away.

"Justin stop someone's going to see us!" I whisper yell.

"Chill out babe no ones looking." he whispers in my ear.

"You're Justin Bieber you're always being watched!" He laughs.

Yep he's fucking drunk. I called Lil Za and told him I was taking Justin home, I didn't know where Adriana was, and to be honest I didn't care.

I got Justin's driver to go come to the back of the building. He also helped me get him in the car.

I could feel Justin's hand find it's way to my butt. "Hands to yourself."

He pouted, "We're alone..." He scooted closer to me. Drunk Justin is horny Justin.

Justin grabs me, kissing me all around my neck, I start laughing cause I'm very ticklish.

"Hahaa... Justin... st..ahp!" I try getting his attention. "But you taste like candy." He then bites me!

"Justin!" I push him off. Was that necessary!? I look over at him and he's sleeping!

I pray that Kenny is already home so he can carry Justin to his room. I noticed that he hasn't arrived yet, so I take him to his room.

After ten long minutes of not trying to fall off the stairs we arrive to his room. I throw him on his bed falling on it with him. Not cause I wanted to, but cause I was tired.

"Hey Amanda don't be mad, but I pretended to be drunk cause I knew you would take me home, and I wanted to be alone with you." My left eye starts to flinch. I feel anger yet awe.

"First off you made me carry your 500 pound body up the stairs! Secondly, why do you want to be alone with me?" He puts his hand through his hair making it look all sexual.

"Cause I do I want to cuddle with you, kiss you, and I want to be with you." He said while pulling me close to him.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! This boy is a charmer.

"Justin we can't." I tell him. "Come on it's a fake relationship it doesn't count I don't like Adrianna." He kisses my cheek.

"So you're asking me out?" I say in a rather overly excited way.

"Yes baby I'm asking you to be my girlfriend." I started cheesing like crazy. I want to say yes, but dating him while he's in a fake relationship is weird.

A/N

Okay short chapter I know, but next chapter shit is going down.

••Comment if you would say yes or no••

Chapter 19 will be up this week since this was a short chapter.

Love you! -Ana.