14. Love Me

This is all Justin guys woot woot!

Cover by: VicoJanes
She makes amazing covers!

Justin's POV

I had just woken up. Well I never slept, my fans always tell me how tired I look and it's true I barely get sleep. I have too much on my mind.

"Good morning sir would you like a breakfast casserole?" Nina asked.

"Yes please." I sat down at the table and checked my phone. Then Nina put a plate of food in front of me. I thanked her.

"Good morning Nina." I looked over to see Amanda. Her tank top was showing her belly button. I resisted to look over at her.

"Why good morning miss nice to see you again, heres some breakfast." Amanda smiled at her, showing the dimples that I loved. I could tell she was debating whether or not to sit with me.

"You can sit down...I mean if you want." She was about to sit down when the door bell rang.

"I will get it sir." Manister said. I wonder who it is this early.

"Oh my god you're shirtless!" I saw Jenny running over to me. Shit.

"Oh hey Jenny." I said while she ran up to me and jumped on me, we fell on the floor.

She whispered in my ear. "Love me." Now this weird.

"Jenny get up now. Act civilized." Amanda yelled at Jenny to get off me.

"Fine."Jenny groaned. I got up and saw a phone on the floor, but not just any phone it was the phone I looked through. Please be Amanda's and Jenny was just returning it.

I picked it up. "Jenny is this your... um phone." Please say no.

"Yes, why you're trying to put your number in it." She winked. No!

"No... ugh why?!" I whispeared to myself. I saw Amanda looking at me with curiosity.

"Amanda could I talk to you?" She looked confused, but followed me into a near by room.

"Whats up?" She asked.

"The night I went over to your house. You fell asleep and um I heard a phone on your nightstand beep and I had to look and I'm so sorry, they were messages to Harry Styles, I thought it was your phone. I thought you were um using me, but it was Jens phone. I'm so sorry for yelling at you." I looked at her speechless face.

"Justin you could of talked to me about that! You shouldn't just yell at me like you did!" I sighed.

"You know you're cute when you're angry." I smiled, she frowned. "No? Okay. Amanda I know I should have talked to you about it, but I was just tired of hearing peoples excuses, that when I thought you used me, I didn't even want to hear it." She didn't know what to say.

"Justin I get youre tired of being used." She rubbed my cheek, "but next time talk to me." I smiled.

"Dont worry I will." I hugged her waist, and looked into her eyes. " So are we good." She slid out of my grasp.

"Yes, but what you said to me really hurt me." I nodded. She walked out of the room. I fell into a chair and ran my hand over my face.

***

"Justin I told Dulce that I needed to see her, you have to come." I frowned why would she need to see her?

"Dulce I think that it's crazy having me watch over Justin 24/7 I have a life." Is she quitting oh my god no!

"So youre quitting?" I look over to Amanda.

"No... I'm trying to tell you that you need to hire another person, so if I need to go out they can stay with Justin."

"Not bad. Fine we'll find someone else to babysit Justin as well. Stay here I have the perfect person." Wait I don't like this, another person.

I don't think that this is a good idea. "Amanda this isn't a good idea." I tell her as we wait.

"Why not, I think it is." Does she understand that this is probably a girl.

"You realize that this person is most likely going to be a girl." Her eyes widened.

"Uh, so?" Yeah act like you don't care.

"You don't care that another female could be living with me... uh with us?" Amanda shook her head. I could feel her panicking.

"Amanda I'm going to the bathroom." I got up an called Dulce.

"Hey Dulce. I have the perfect person to help with the babysitting. Yeah his name is Peyton. I'll send you his number."

Yeah I'm going to pretend Peyton is a girl to scare Amanda, she deserves it, don't worry he's gay.

I casually walked back, and waited for Dulce to come back.

"So..." Amanda said.

"So.." I said back. Not trying to lead her on. God I want to grab her and kiss her.

"Look Justin, I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now. I'm not sure if I like you. Oh who am I kidding I like you." I kept a huge smile on my lips.

"Amanda I like you too, but.." I was interrupted by Dulce.

"We found Justin a co-babysitter. Peyton will be at your house in 2 days." I looked over at Amanda who was sweating bullets.

"Uh uh great thanks Dulce now Justin and I have to go bye." Amanda yanked my arm.

"Ow you're pulling to ha-" I was silenced by Amanda's lips landing on mine. I was shocked at first her arms were around my neck. I proceeded by looping my arms around her small waist. I felt her warm soft lips on my lower lip. I've kissed a lot of girls, but Amanda her kisses were addictive.

"I'm sorry I had to see if there was-"

"A spark." I finished her sentence. She nodded her head. I'm hoping that there was a sparks.

"Yeah...um Justin don't you have a music video to shoot?" She's just going to drop it, like that kiss never happened?!

"Yeah let's go." I walked passed her. I don't understand girls they are so complicated.

.

.

"What do you mean we don't have a lead girl." Today has been horrible our lead girl for the shoot didn't show up!

"Justin cool down we're on it." Scooter tried to calm me down.

"Actually they just told me that they can't find anyone." Great!

"How hard is it to find one girl for a video shoot? This is bull shit." Okay I maybe overreacting.

"I have an idea." Scooter said. "Amanda you can be the lead girl." I looked over at her. She just shook her head.

"Haha no, just no." I walked up to her.

"Come on Amanda please for me." I pouted.

"Justin that doesn't work for me." She gently slapped my face.

"Amanda come on it's just a music video." Scooter said.

"Oh my god fine just shut up." I winked at her.

I should of told her that we have to kiss. Eh she loves kissing me.

-------------------------------

Hey love bugs, thank you for the support!

...........................VOTE.........................

........................Comment......................

-Ana

P.S. My laptop hasn't been fixed, so I don't know what the length of this is Comment if it needs to be longer!!