3.Club Baby

~Amanda~

"Hey"

"Hey Justin."

We just stood there for a minute or so.

"...Um come in." He gestured.

"Thanks." When I walked I saw two people.

"Manstier this Amanda. Amanda this Manstier my well our Butler"

"Hello Miss good to meet you." He bowed

"Ha Nice to meet you too." I bowed. Making Justin laugh.

"Nina this Amanda. Amanda this is Nina our cook."

"Well aren't you pretty,but you're a bit skinny don't worry my cooking will fatten you up."

"Well I'm looking forward to that."

"Aye Justin I'm going out you wanna come." I heard someone yell from one of the many hallways.

"Nah man I told you about my baby sitter well I'm going to show her around."

"Shes here?"

"Yeah come met her."

Just a couple minutes after Justin said that a very handsome male came in.

"Damn." I started to laugh.

"I mean hey I'm Lil Za and you are?"

"Amanda." I held out my hand. And he just looked at it. Then hugged me.

"Justin you didn't tell me she was hot." I heard him whisper to Justin.

Justin just had this expression on his face that I couldn't figure out.

"So Justin where's my room?"

"Go up those stairs and pick any room on the left side." I nodded my head.

I walked up the stair well and saw a long hallway on the right were three doors I decided not to look inside.

On the left were two rooms I opened the first one it was big and already furnished. The second one was the same size, but it had a bathroom and a balcony. Yet it wasn't furnished I decided on this one.

"Like it." I was startled at first. Justin was leaning on the door frame.

"Yep, now I was wondering wanna show me around your house?"

"Yeah sure come on."

After 3 hours of non-stop touring Justin finished.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Sleep."

"Sleep?"

"Uh yeah ya know closing your eyes and resting." Of course. 

"Ohh Yeah no I'm going to go..." I didn't hear the last part.

"What did you say?" 

"I'm going out." Justin said walking out the room.

     ~Justin~

I walked out she probably forgot she was babysitting me. 

I showered and I put on some  black skinny jeans and a black snap back with a cheetah shirt. I took 20 minutes. 

I walked out to the hall and saw Amanda standing there with her arms crossed. 

"So, where are we going?" I looked up and down at her she had changed into some pink jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt, and a pink scarf. Wow.