19. Mistake

Isn't Grace so adorable her dimples are life!

Amanda's POV

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" I yell as I say yes he hugs me, leaving wet kisses all over my neck. Hopefully I won't regret this.

"Ah this is so cute..." I turn around to see Adriana. God why does this always happen?

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't notice my boyfriend left the club!?" She screams, I just look over at Justin.

"Adriana were not dating how May times do I have to tell you?" I just stare between them.

"No we are, we have a contract!" Is it necessary to yell.

"You know what you're fired, I'm so done with your shit." Adriana needs to learn how to make her own fame.

"You two just enjoy this, but tomorrow you will be sorry." I frown my eyebrows at her. Watching her leave.

I feel Justin's arm rub mine. "She wont do anything, she can't." I get up and walk out if his room.

"Where are you going?" I stop turning around to see Justin pouting. I smile walking over to him. I'm so short compared to him. I'm 5'2 he's 5'9.

"I'm tired and I'm going to sleep." I say getting ready to leave.

"You're going to leave me without my goodnight kiss?" I sigh and get on my tippy toes a give him a quick kiss.

"What that's it?" I roll my eyes he's being so needy. I gently pushing him on his bed. Making sure I leave a kiss all over his face.

"Happy?" I say as I look at his fail of a mustache. It's annoying how he won't shave it.

"Eh.." I punch his chest. "ow I was just kidding." I smile getting off of him.

Justin went to sleep while I had a chat with Jenny on face time.

"Oh wow you're dating him?" She looked upset and happy at the same time.

"Uh yeah are you mad?" I give her a confused expression. I get that she's a belieber, but come on don't be mad.

"No...no I'm not mad it's just that...I have to go." She hung up on me. man I wish Peyton was here.

. (

Mornings are ruff. I was awakened by Dulce's lovely voice. She told me that Justin and I were in troubles a we had to see her. Justin told me not to worry, but on the way there I was so scared.

Just as we were getting out of the car Justin tried to hold my hand, but I wouldn't let him.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I look at him with a straight face.

"So what are you going to do fire me?" I ask seeing that Adriana is looking a little too calm.

"Well that's the plan." Dulce says, Justin just looks pissed off right now.

"That's not going to stop us from dating." Justin says. I just lower myself into the seat.

"I knew you were going to say that. So we have added her to the list of don'ts, Peyton is taking over your position Amanda." My jaw drops.

"Come on Dulce don't do this." Justin puts his hand through his hair.

"Sorry, but Amanda I want you out of Justin's house by tonight."

.

On the way back to Justin's house I just look out of the window. "Are you not going to say anything?" I stay quiet.

"Amanda? Please don't do this to me." Justin slides next to me.

"Justin I'm upset right now. Not with you, but with myself. I knew it was a bad idea to date you while you were with Adriana, yet I still did and this is what happens."

His eyes look into mine, he looked sad and hurt, but it's not his fault. It's mine for thinking this would be like a normal relationship.

Peyton said he was sorry about what had happened, but I knew he was secretly happy. I had called myself a taxi, as I was waiting on the staircase someone say down next to me.

"I'm sorry." It was Justin, I looked at his face lately he's looked tired. With those bags under his eyes, he looks sleepy all the time. It makes me sad.

Manister comes in to the hall and says. "The taxi is here."

"It's not your fault." I get up giving him a kiss next to his mouth.

Guess I'm back to living with my parents.

Authors note:

Sorry it was so short.

Vote

Comment something....anything do you guys even like this story??

-Ana