8.J.M.N.

Dedicated to Secute_Bizzle thank you for your lovely comment, Ice noticed that JB fanfics are always the same. I'm glad to know mines 'Unique'.

GRACE WON..... I made the cover btw.

_________________________________________

.Amanda.

"Mr.Teddy you've gotten very muscular." I squeezed Mr.Teddy's arm, Mr. Teddy was given to me by my dad. Yet now he isn't soft, but hard. (Not like that) Then I felt his stomach. Abs! 

I opened to see Justin smirking at me."I like it when you touch me." He said. 

I jumped off my bed. "What the fuck are you doing sleeping in my bed....with me?!?!?" 

"Chill I just woke up...in my room, I decided to give you a surprise." 

"Yeah well I'm surprised, now leave!" I pushed him out of my room.

When Justin left I started to think who brought me to my room, I don't remember anything after I laid down on the couch while Justin was working. 

I went down to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Nina whats up with all the snacks?" I said grabbing some, but Nina slapped my hand. 

"Don't touch, and today is J.M.N." What?

"What's that?" 

"Well I'll let Justin explain." She looked behind me of course Justin was there. He sat down on a stool. 

"What's J.M.N?" 

"Every once in a while, I have a Justin's Man Night. J.M.N for short." 

I asked "And what exactly is that?" 

He sighed. "My crew comes over and we do...stuff." 

I raised my eyebrow."The crew?" 

He groaned. "Did you not research me? Anyways the crew consist of Fredo, Chaz, and Ryan...wait and Scooter." 

OooOooo boys." Yay I'm I invited?"

He frowned. "No." 

"Why not?" I whinnied.

"Cause this is my only time to hang out with the guys..I don't need them to be distracted." He shyly said the last part. 

"Who's distracting?" I pretended to not know. 

"Leave." I raised my arms in defence and left to my room. 

**!**

.Justin.

I'm going to be honest. When I Amanda woke up. I had been there since she yanked me on to her bed. Not to sound creepy or anything, but I was watching her sleep, shes so cute, her dimples, the way she flinched. God Justin whats wrong with you?!

Amanda came back. "Umm Justin I have to ask you something." This cant be good.

"What?" 

"Can my friend Jenny come over?" She batted her eyes.

"No!" She started to come close to me. 

"Pwezz." Ugh not the puppy dog face. 

"Fine." Ugh I'm such a weakling. Amanda jumped up and ran away. Girls. 

.Amanda. 

I ran to my room. I instantly called Jenny. " Jen can you come over?...Yes, Justin's house...Dude chill or you cant come..Yeah okay bye!"