33. Beautiful Song

Amanda's POV

Justin has been kissing me a lot more then usual. He also been telling me how much he loves me and I'm just so in love with it.

"Well I just tweeted out that I'm going on a small tour. They are freaking out, they're yelling at me to release dates." I watch as he gets all excited about his fans excitement.

"You're so cute when you freak out." I say laughing. I swear I see a twinkles in his eyes.

"I love seeing my fans happy. They are my everything." I'm jealous of his relationship with his fans. Its so cute. Y'all are so lucky.

I watch as his smile widens and he starts to play the piano like a mad man. "Play me something Bieber." I said sitting next to him.

He began to play what I assumed would be a beautiful song. "Yeah yeah! You're so hot will you give me a blowjob??!!!!!" Oh I was wrong.

I rolled my eyes as I laid my head on this idiot. "It started off so well." I said laughing.

"Yeah but it ended off with a plot twist. So will you-"

"No, I'm leaving Bella and Buster aren't as needy as you are." I tried walking away, but he just hugged me and begged. Like damn someone's very desperate.

"Leave me alone!!" I said untangling him from me. Yet I didn't get far before I was being dragged. "Justin put me down you're so annoying." I jokingly said.

"Nah you love me." He said while running up the stairs and I swear I almost died.

I sighed. "I do love you." I felt myself being put on the bed just laud down next to me. He wasn't touching me so I know this is going to be a serious conversation.

"So you know how I'm going on tour in a couple of days?" I nod with my eyes frowning not understanding where he was going with this.

"I've decided to have opening guest so there will be other celebrities. Now promise me no matter how small a rumor is you won't believe it. Tour is pretty hectic it can be fun thought, but I won't spend much time with you. With meet and greets we'll only hang out on the tour bus." He finished.

"I promise not to assume the worst and rumors are not true until proven true. And I will cuddle with you on the tour bus!" I said kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled before standing up and rubbing his hands together. "Great now about that blow job."

I groaned and wked out of the room. As I was about to go to Buster and Bella's room the door bell rang. Of course Manister opened it, but I ran to see who it was.

"Hey Amanda!" It was Roger that no good boyfriend stealer. "I heard you got better so I decided to come see you." He said giving me a huge hug.

"Roger!" I heard Justin and I smirked, because Roger was about to be kicked out.

"Bro I missed you!" Justin said pushing me out of the way. I just stood there with my mouth open at this disgusting sight.

Justin hates it when other guys touch me even if its by accident. Yet he re he is hugging and laughing with Roger. Their so happy together. I want them dead.

"Thanks for coming Roger, but as you can see I'm perfectly fine... Okay bye." I said beinging to push him out.

"What no dude stay over. The Amanda's old room is still open." Justin said out of the blue.

Roger looked touched by this. "Awe bro. Yeah I'll stay over." That's when I had enough of this. I walked in between them and crossed my arms.

"Stop he fucks me not you he loves me not you. I already won, so stay away from my boyfriend!!" Once I said that I felt so embarrassed. My eyes were wide open and they both looked ready to laugh.

And they did. I covered my face as I slide to the floor I had my knees up to my chest. Why did I break.

"Babe get up." He said through laughs.

"No I'm so embarrassed. Leave me here." I continued by laying down.I'm jealous of a guy how sad.

"Amanda its dirty down there come on." He tried to grab me, but I just crawled away to hide forever.

"Where are you going?" He said following me. I ended my move in the back of the couch.

"Babe just get up don't worry I don't like Roger." Some where in the distance I heard Roger mumbling under his breath.

"Really?" I said looking up at him.

"Really. Now let's go." I nodded my head as I got up and he immediately hugged me right in front of Roger it shouldn't make me happy, but it does.

"Babe I know you wanted to watch that movie, but I'm really tired I think I'm going to go. Rog was telling me he wanted to watch it." Is Justin suggesting I watch a movie with him.

"But-" Justin gives me the you better do this face. I groan. "Fine." As Justin heads to sleep I turn to it.

I ignore him. Yet when he sits across from me his lips start moving that's right he begins to talk!!!

"So how do you feel about Justin going on tour?" He says pretending to watch the movie.

I shrug my shoulders. "So you don't care about being bored as hell on that tour bus? What about when he falls asleep right when you get to spend time together?" I turn to Roger.

"Why are you telling me this I don't care what's going on, as long as I'm with him I'm happy." I scowled at him.

He laughs. "You're going to wish you didn't even go. You're going to be in the way." What the hell is wrong with him?!

Great now I'm rethinking going on tour with Justin. What no I'm going. I start to panic, I want to go, but....ugh!

Authors Note:

I hate life right now I just finished reading this Justin fanfic AND THEY DONT END UP TOGETHER I FUCKING WASTED MY TIME READING THAT SHIT.

Anyways I will never do that to you guys. I've been seeing a lot of new readers!! Love you guys.