38. him

Yell at me for not updating in a lifetime I deserve it.

Shout out to all my new readers! I see you ;)

Amanda's POV.

After 24 hours the police finally realized this was a kidnapping. I had no idea what to think all I knew was that I had to go see him.

The guy that they put in jail. I found out his name which is Drew. I'm going to try and make him an offer.

I'm currently waiting for him in the visiting area. When I see him approach me his facial expression is disappointing.

"What do you want?" He says rolling his eyes at me.

I frown. "I want to make a deal with you." I say.

"What kind of deal?" He says getting interested.

"Well Justin got kidnapped well the police thinks that's what happened that's what I think happened." I sigh.

He laughs, "I see so you think its Jenny and Roger?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Yes. I'll get you out of jail if you take me to where they are." I said.

"You're serious?" I nod my head. "Deal." He says extending his arm. I take it and shake it.

.

It took me a while, but I dropped the charges against Drew. I was waiting for him to come out.

When he did I was ready for him to run, but he didn't. No one knew where I was. I wanted Justin back I was scared of Jenny.

"Okay let's go I'm driving, but first McDonalds."Drew  said taking my car keys. I didn't argue I mean he was in jail.

"Fine, but you better hurry up." I said getting in the passengers seat. Was I really going to trust this guy?

"Wait Drew." I said grabbing his forearm. He looked down at where I was grabbing him then turned to look at me. "Please don't trick me or lie to me. I just want just back." I let go of him.

"Don't worry I never liked working with them." He gave me a sincere smile.

The whole drive I was quiet I couldn't say anything what could I say? I was daydreaming about Justin and how our relationship has been so far. I knee it wasn't going to be normal but I didn't expect it to be like this.

"Were here lets go." Drew was about to get out of the car.

"Wait what are we going to do?" I asked

"Uh let's just go its not like Jenny is going to shoot us." I knew this idea was bad, but I needed Justin back.

So we went up to the door and knocked I was surprised when Jenny opened the door like if you kidnap someone don't just go opening the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked pretending like I didn't know she had Justin.

"Oh shut up and give me Justin you fucking bitch." I screamed.

"Fine come and get him." She said opening the door. I walked in looking around at the normal looking house.

I followed her to a door when she opened it there were stairs leading to a basement. I could see Justin just laying on a couch so I ran down the stairs.

Then I heard the door close behind me. I knew it was going to happen, but at the moment I didn't care.

"Babe!" I said moving Justin around till finally he woke up. He looked so tired.

"Amanda!" He grabbed my waist pulling me on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck we didn't kiss his lips were just barely touching mine I could feel his breath as he mumbled.

"Thank god you came Jenny was driving me crazy shes been trying to get it in with me." Justin said laughing.

"She's fucking crazy." I said laughing like we weren't locked in a basement.

"This is so disgusting." Justin and I both looked over at Drew.

Justin frowned as he realized it was the guy that kidnapped me. "What is he doing here?!"

I sighed. "Don't worry he helped me get to you."

Justin didn't get mad after I explained to him about Drew. I also told them how we were gonna get back home.

6 minutes passed and we heard the doorbell ring it was the cops I called them right before drew and I walked in the house. I was looking at Justin I couldn't help but feel guilty as to what I'm going to tell him when we get home. I've thought about it and I think its what's best.

We heard a lot of noise coming from up stairs then it was silent and the basement door was opened the cops took us all outside to talk.

I was sitting with Drew while Justin was getting asked some questions. He looked so adorable with his hair all messy and I just love him so much.

"Amanda?" I looked over at Drew who has obviously been trying to get my attention for a while.

"Yeah what's up?" I ask. He looked around to see if anyone was looking. When Drew looked back at me he gave me a big hug. I guess he was checking to see if Justin was looking.

"Why did you hug me?* I ask laughing.

"Thanks for getting me out of jail. And I just want you to know when you woke up in that van with me I was going to take you home." My eyes widened.

I brought up my hand to my mouth. "I'm s sorry I got you arrested." I say feeling very horrible.

For the next couple minutes I explain to Drew how truly sorry I am, of course he kept laughing and saying it was fine. After Justin's interview with the cops we left back to his house. I was nervous the whole way back, I know what his reaction is going to be like. As I walk through his doors I my throat gets dry. 

"Justin I need to tell you something." I say.

Authors note I will upload Friday :) last chapter is 40 so prepare your selves bbgs.