9. What The Hell

Love bugs I made this chapter extra long you're welcome ;)

Amandas POV

"Justin let go of me." I growled at him, which instantly made him let go.

"Jen either she leaves or both of you leave."

"Wait." Jenny said. She ran up to Justin and started fangirling. Really?

"Omg I love you so much!" She was on the edge of crying. Her reaction was late.

"I love you too." Justin said calmly. I glared back at Julie.

"Amanda can I talk to you in privet?" Julie asked.

I sighed. "Fine come to my room."

"Ryan go make sure they don't kill themselves." Justin said.

"Okay!" Ryan catched up to me.

"You stay out of my room." I narrowed my eyes on Ryan.

"Yes sir." He saluted me. I walked into my room with Julie.

Julie told me how sorry she was about what happened and how she was jealous of my friendship with Jenny, I decided to forgiver her, well cause Julie was always an outsider. I'm not that mean.

"Okay, Ryan!" The minute I said his name he came in matching.

"Cadet please go get my friends." He nodded his head. Seconds later Jen and Tammy came into my room.

"Oh my good your room is awesome."

"Thanks, how have you guys been I missed you." I said hugging Jenny.

"Great. Now whats up with you and Justin?" She wiggled her eyebrows I laughed.

"Ew nothing."

"Sure..."

"How about we get some snacks." They all nodded

The girls and I were in the kitchen. "Hey Nina do you have any snacks you could make us?"

"Of course I do."

"Okay thanks call us when they're done." She smiled at us.

We were walking past the living room."What the hell dude?" I heard Ryan yell.

"Shut up!" Justin yelled back. They were playing Call Of Duty. I gave the girls a look.

"Wow I thought you guys did something....well more exciting." They paused the game and turned to look at us.

"Amanda why don't you just leave; don't you have some nails to paint." The guys laughed. I just scoffed.

"Listen Bieber we don't do that its way to...cliche we actually do fun things." Justin stood up and puffed his chest out, like he was about to fight me.

"Really I bet we're more exciting then you guys." I pushed him.

"Wanna make a bet pop star?'

"I would love to."

"Okay we do two of our fun activities, then you can do two of your very boring activities, after each of us do our activities we'll have a vote." I said.

"You're on, but I go first." I rolled my eyes at his confidence.

"When I win, you have to buy me whatever I want."

"Okay, but when I win you have to wake up tomorrow at three and run around the neighborhood." He said empathizing 'I'.

"Deal." We shook on it.